BIGGEST LOSERS CHALLENGE START DATE 3/4/2012 CORRESPOND HERE

Options

Replies

• lmbartley
    lmbartley Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I know I know. I'm on it in the am coach. ...ain't playing!!
  • Journeyingascrystal
    Options
    BIGGEST LOSERS CHALLENGERS: Today is our last day for challenges this week.. GO HARDDDDDD!!!! today's challenge>>>>>THURSDAY 3/8~

JAC'S PUSH: WHATEVER YOUR AVERAGE BURN WAS FOR THE FIRST 3 DAYS (TOTAL.. NOT JUST FOR THE CHALLENGE) BURN 300 MORE CALORIES THAN THAT TODAY!!!! ROCK IT LADIES!!
  • ShannanLaNae
    ShannanLaNae Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    That 5k wasnt no joke!!! But this challenge makes me wannaa do my best!.,and I love that. I can't wait till I'm faster with the jump rope.
  • Journeyingascrystal
    Options
    That 5k wasnt no joke!!! But this challenge makes me wannaa do my best!.,and I love that. I can't wait till I'm faster with the jump rope.

trust me.. keep doing it.. you will be amazed and your progress.. i know i was.. I remember when I used to do.. 'jump.. jump.. jump'.. and only 50.. now I can do 5000 fast jumps in a session... at 100 jump intervals ofcourse.. :) Keep pushing babes..
  • Journeyingascrystal
    Options
    Ladies.. you will NOT REACH GREATNESS doing the ordinary.. i peeked at some diaries... YOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! This is a BIGGEST LOSER CHALLENGE!!! You should be going all out.. these workouts will NOT do it for you! Its all in your nutrition!!! Get with your coaches .. strategize.. My Teams should have received an email from me already!! We aint Playing.. WE ARE NOT DOING THIS FOR FUN!!! WE ARE ON A FRICKIN' MISSION!!!! THAT MEANS SACRIFICE!!! NOW SLAP YOUR GAME FACE ON AND LET'S GET IT!!!!
  • kludgood
    kludgood Posts: 172
    Options
    Ladies.. you will NOT REACH GREATNESS doing the ordinary.. i peeked at some diaries... YOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! This is a BIGGEST LOSER CHALLENGE!!! You should be going all out.. these workouts will NOT do it for you! Its all in your nutrition!!! Get with your coaches .. strategize.. My Teams should have received an email from me already!! We aint Playing.. WE ARE NOT DOING THIS FOR FUN!!! WE ARE ON A FRICKIN' MISSION!!!! THAT MEANS SACRIFICE!!! NOW SLAP YOUR GAME FACE ON AND LET'S GET IT!!!!

Peek at mine and please slap me in the face lol
    But side note I do need to go grocery shopping tomorrow *PAYDAY* lol
  • Journeyingascrystal
    Options

I know about THAT!!!! lol.. dont it suck at times eating healthier??
  • kludgood
    kludgood Posts: 172
    Options

I know about THAT!!!! lol.. dont it suck at times eating healthier??

Yes! It's so much more expensive especially when your young and living on your own. BUT I gotta do the best with what I can afford :/ lol
  • Estrella30
    Estrella30 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    OMG!!! thank god i found you ladies!! hehe i need this thread!

Girls we are here to work! so lets get it! todays challenge aint no joke! im thinking about the best excution of 1200+ cals! Humm..

anyone else notice how important it is to EAT RIGHT and EAT ENOUGH! these last 3 days i gota fuel right to keep up the burn!! if not ill pass out!! lol which by the way, i think i do, once i reach my bed i close my eyes and next thing i know..... that damn alarm sounds! lol

Motivational Queens team here!!!
  • Journeyingascrystal
    Options
    OMG!!! thank god i found you ladies!! hehe i need this thread!

Girls we are here to work! so lets get it! todays challenge aint no joke! im thinking about the best excution of 1200+ cals! Humm..

anyone else notice how important it is to EAT RIGHT and EAT ENOUGH! these last 3 days i gota fuel right to keep up the burn!! if not ill pass out!! lol which by the way, i think i do, once i reach my bed i close my eyes and next thing i know..... that damn alarm sounds! lol

Motivational Queens team here!!!

Yes.. its like that alarm comes WAY too soon!!!!!!!!!!! and you are right... fuel fuel fuel.. or your workouts will be 'shyty' BWAHHAA!! i recommend HIIT to get to that number fast and effectively.. Google it if you are not familiar! Rock it!
  • cngeike
    cngeike Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone. So far I ate breakfast, or drank it. I made a smoothie, 1/2 cup of spinach, 3 strawberries, 2 kiwi, 1.5 cups of the mango/peach soy milk. It was filling. :) I have an appointment today but maybe I can get a nice run in or a long walk when I get home and zumba for sure. I will do more stuff too.
  • Journeyingascrystal
    Options
    Hi everyone. So far I ate breakfast, or drank it. I made a smoothie, 1/2 cup of spinach, 3 strawberries, 2 kiwi, 1.5 cups of the mango/peach soy milk. It was filling. :) I have an appointment today but maybe I can get a nice run in or a long walk when I get home and zumba for sure. I will do more stuff too.
    Rock it lady!! That smoothie sound so good.. you ever added pure or raw fiber to your smoothies.. flax? especially with that appointment .. i know how that can be. lol... could run over and the fiber will help you stay full even longer! Sounds like you have an awesome day planned! Enjoy Zumba!
  • Journeyingascrystal
    Options
    :-)
  • Journeyingascrystal
    Options
    So.. tomorrow is our First weigh in .. here are 2 links that should answer ALL your questions.. my EMAIL is on my profile page.. it wont allow me to post it here.. let me try.. journeyingascrystal@yahoo. com

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/Journeyingascrystal/view/biggest-loser-challenge-to-start-march-4-216633

ttp://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/Journeyingascrystal/view/lets-get-ready-to-rumble-start-date-3-4-challenge-221447

these links should explain How to send... what to include.. when it is due.. ect.... Cant wait to see you Ladies' results!
  • cngeike
    cngeike Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    I haven't thought of adding fiber, but I will do that. :) I have some flax seed. Thanks for the tip. The smoothie was good. I have found I do not like juicing beets, gross. They are ok in small amounts but you gotta watch that.
  • scs143
    scs143 Posts: 2,190 Member
    Options
    So your email motivated me! I am guilty of being ordinary in my diary!!! My diary will look much better from now on!
  • bxbutterfly
    bxbutterfly Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Goodness.. everything has carbs in it.
  • Estrella30
    Estrella30 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    yall rock really! just remembered i have a bottle of flax seed oil pills! they even help me with soreness!! =)
  • Journeyingascrystal
    Options
    So your email motivated me! I am guilty of being ordinary in my diary!!! My diary will look much better from now on!

Good For you Babes!! :):flowerforyou:
  • Journeyingascrystal
    Options
    Goodness.. everything has carbs in it.

true.. but the idea is to eat your protein FIRST and you will eat less carbs..