ChaLEAN Extreme Results/Pics/Advice

Options
13»

Replies

• apiersig
    apiersig Posts: 4
    Options
    I just want to throw this out there, I am a beachbody coach, but I do 100% believe in shakeology, even if I wasn't a coach I used chalean extreme along with turbofire and shakeology and lost 15 pounds in 4 months... it doesn't seem like a lot, but you build muscle and shed unwanted fat all at once! and have fun on top of that!!
  • apiersig
    Options
    I finally got my Turbo Fire in the mail that I ordered off ebay. I am starting tonight when I arrive home from work. Are you also doing the Shakology?
    I didnt buy into them but I wanted to know others thoughts on them- pros and cons.... if its worth it ot not....

Excited to start!!! :)

I just want to throw this out there, I am a beachbody coach, but I do 100% believe in shakeology, even if I wasn't a coach I used chalean extreme along with turbofire and shakeology and lost 15 pounds in 4 months... it doesn't seem like a lot, but you build muscle and shed unwanted fat all at once! and have fun on top of that!!
  • Megan2Project
    Megan2Project Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    My MFP buddy, Megan2Project is doing this and LOVES it! I hope she will see my post here and give you some ideas! She has a blog which has before and after pics of her first 30 days, I think.

This is her blog > http://themegan2project.blogspot.com/2012/03/weigh-in-and-progress-pics-for-feb.html She's awesome!

I do absolutely LOVE it!!
    Here is my one month progress pic, can't wait until 90 days to see the difference!

195c050c-1.jpg
  • azjlmar123
    azjlmar123 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Im almost done with week 2 of the first phase. I LOVE IT! I am pretty sore and i am taking total advantage of GO HEAVY as possible!!! Im feeling really bloated this week though. Not sure if it is from the big increase in protein intake. I currently weigh 140 and have 30% body fat according to the handheld electronic thingy at the gym. I am eating about 180 g of protein a day. Im getting enough fiber but i think they suggest a digestive enzyme type supplement to help with all the protein "bloat". Checking on that today. Other than that, i can see my "guns" getting exposed with the heavy lifting. Hopefully will see some major results from this all over. Love the quick workouts - no fuss, no muss.
  • tabithajoyy
    tabithajoyy Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    I finally got my Turbo Fire in the mail that I ordered off ebay. I am starting tonight when I arrive home from work. Are you also doing the Shakology?
    I didnt buy into them but I wanted to know others thoughts on them- pros and cons.... if its worth it ot not....

Excited to start!!! :)

No, unfortunately i am not doing the Shakeology shakes. I wish i was (dont have the extra $)
  • ejankola
    ejankola Posts: 9
    Options
    Sorry to high jack your post, but I love Turbo Jam and am looking to get another one of her workouts. Just looking for opinions on which one I should get: ChaLEAN Extreme or Turbo Fire. I am looking to loose some weight and tone up all over. I have about ten lbs to get to pre-pregnancy weight and may want to loose another ten beyond that.

(Wish I could get both but $$$$.)

Thanks in advance:flowerforyou:
  • apiersig
    Options
    Sorry to high jack your post, but I love Turbo Jam and am looking to get another one of her workouts. Just looking for opinions on which one I should get: ChaLEAN Extreme or Turbo Fire. I am looking to loose some weight and tone up all over. I have about ten lbs to get to pre-pregnancy weight and may want to loose another ten beyond that.

(Wish I could get both but $$$$.)

Thanks in advance:flowerforyou:

If you are looking for a SUPER fun, high energy workout... turbofire is deff what you need! It comes with cardio and some strength training, but only with the band... if you are looking to gain a lot of muscle, go chalean extreme... both ROCK, just depends on your goals!
  • JennBunny73
    JennBunny73 Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    I lost 9 pounds from Nov.7 to Christmas with TurboFire everyday and I have lost 5 more pounds since then adding Shaun T Rockin Body to hybrid. Just started ChaLean Xtreme last week. I am loving it so far and hope to have some great results from it, but I am adding extra cardio to it, like on weekends cause I still need to lose pounds and not just inches.
  • tkpowell745
    Options
    Saw your post and I am interested in this program too. Is it a program you can do at the gym without dragging your laptop??? How does this work??
  • traceyg7
    Options
    My partner and I just started this program two weeks ago and have both lost 5lb each. We haven't been really strict with our diet though, just being careful with what we eat and cutting down in carbs! Loving it so far. None of us see a physical change as yet but the proof is in the scales for the time being. ????
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!