V cut... how the H

maletac
maletac Posts: 767 Member
How on earth do some fat people have the V i been a fatty my whole life even now when losing i cant seem to get the muscle around the hips and going down to the V WAAHH!!!????!!! :O someone explain this to me

Replies

• VeganPanda
    VeganPanda Posts: 582 Member
    Maybe they don't have the V, it's just some fat pockets that create the shape? Not sure though.
  • maletac
    Maybe they don't have the V, it's just some fat pockets that create the shape? Not sure though.

maybe but its like a full plastic bag and then underneath its -v- im like waahhhh how do you do that .... i want my crotch to have a v cut :(
  • snookumss
    snookumss Posts: 1,451 Member
    Its really just where your body stores the fat. :(
  • maletac
    Its really just where your body stores the fat. :(

BUT WHY :( it usually looks like its people that used to be fit though
  • dusty8907
    dusty8907 Posts: 350 Member
    This v shape you speak of is not a muscle ;), it's a tendon or ligament. I forget which.
  • It's not a muscle or a tendon or a ligament. It's part of your pelvis bone, called the iliac crest. Depending on your genetics (specifically, your bone structure) is what determines how pronounced it looks. The less body fat should help reveal it, as well. Again, it's not a muscle that you can focus on or.... fat pockets, smh.
  • maletac
    its still weird... you figure the body would store everywhere.. but NOOo itd be like dusty except with a big ollll belly
  • BuffERRN
    BuffERRN Posts: 109 Member
    Dude- it sucks *kitten*... Iv been working on it for a long time...
  • almonds1
    almonds1 Posts: 642 Member
    Id like to buy a Vowel please...
  • thefuzz1290
    thefuzz1290 Posts: 777 Member
    I'm sure some have had it surgically enhanced as well...you can do anything these days.
  • Chairless
    Chairless Posts: 583 Member
    http://bit.ly/n5oizv

Ab implants, looks legit.