Anyone else on 1200 cal/day and want a new friend?

Options

Replies

• zsanika13
    zsanika13 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi :) Feel free to add me too. I'm on 1200 calories and I have 45pounds to loose. I have a 9 months old daugther and I weigh more now than a week after I gave birth. :( But I'm determined to loose the weight now, just came back from my run :)
    I'm originally from Hungary but live in London. Good luck everyone!
  • RCM888
    RCM888 Posts: 10
    Options
    Me too! I started last week and am on 1200 cal p/d! Would be great to share food diaries with fellow foodies to get some tips!
  • Danishpuppy
    Options
    I am to - great to see so many others who are also on the 1200 cal diet! I have been away for a while but really need to get going again! I am 27 and live in Scotland - feel free to add me! :)
  • Lorrie1675
    Options
    I'll add you as my "First MFP Pal". I'm also on the 1200 calorie plan. I started last week but only logged foods, so I don't have any friends yet. :smile:
  • Mizzylizzy
    Mizzylizzy Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I'm on a 1200 cal diet :) n need motivation too :/
  • paulhulme1969
    Options
    I was on 1200 calories a day, wenty to 1400 as i trainand eat back my exercise calories. Add me if you like :)
  • Zannukene
    Zannukene Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm on 1200 also, halfway through and in a desperate need of friends. Feel free to add me :)
  • ednabnana
    ednabnana Posts: 304
    Options
    Hello. Feel free to add me. I'd love to get more food ideas. Sometimes I hit a food rut :(
  • Louisa1979
    Louisa1979 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I've been doing 1200 since May last year and have got to goal, now its just losing a few more for my own sake! Have done the Dukan diet with it.

Happy to add you, also in the UK.
  • SkyPixie
    SkyPixie Posts: 224
    Options
    Hi I've been here for 3-4 months now .. need to loose another 20 pounds and I'm on 1200 too !

I live near Brighton and always happy to have new friends from anywhere in the world :-)
  • JannineOwen
    JannineOwen Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    hi, i'm on 1200 cals a day and from the uk, i still have a lot to lose but getting there. feel free to add me :)
  • Ngazey1985
    Ngazey1985 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hey y'all, i'm on the 1200 diet and struggle like a good'n! If any one wants to add please feel free i'm 26 from Birmingham UK and this is my 3rd try on MFP. Good luck to everyone else!
  • angiebabes84
    angiebabes84 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    hey im on 1200 cals, anyone feel free to add me :)
  • l_oudman
    l_oudman Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    LushLoni how you doin? Add me as a friend and I'll help you along on your journey. :happy:
  • robynj88
    robynj88 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I'm also 26, in the UK and on 1200 a day! Feel free to add me :-)
  • lequoise
    lequoise Posts: 13
    Options
    Yep yep, also me :)

I'm doing Diet Chef for a couple of months to see how I go, and I'm in week 3 currently! 1200 calories is really hard to hit sometimes!
  • chasingpavements24
    chasingpavements24 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I'm on 1200 (+300 exercise calories) and definitely need more friends! All of mine have already lost most of the weight - great inspiration, but need more that are still fighting the battle!
  • livvyroo
    livvyroo Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I am 22 from the Uk and on the 1200 calorie diet, havng a few slip ups at the moment but determined NOT to be the fattest bridesmaid for the third wedding in a row this year!!
  • Doreen_Murray
    Doreen_Murray Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    I'm 'around' 1200 per day give or take. Would love to meet people and share diaries with the same so I can get some new food ideas and change it up a bit!
  • SusannaTuttaPanna
    Options
    Hi everyone, I am 21 and doing the 1200 cal/day as well. My diet is mostly vegetarian, it would be nice to share food diaries too. Add me if you like.

Susi