Anyone else on 1200 cal/day and want a new friend?

Options

Replies

• revadiana
    revadiana Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    My net is supposed to be 1200. I usually try to intake about 1500-1600 regardless of the amount of exercise. I don't think I could eat only 1200 calories a day. I'd go insane and eat someone's face off. Or eat my children in a fit of hunger. I love food too much.

I've been on MFP for about 2 weeks and been recording everything religiously. I've tracked a about a 4 pound drop in weight. Yay! 40 more to go.

Feel free to add me
  • MEAMELT
    MEAMELT Posts: 9
    Options
    Hi, I'm new.....Last year I was diagnosed with Diabetes type two, I am now doing everything within my power to change the course of direction. I watch these kids on I used to be fat all the time and figure if they can so can I! Wish me luck! Always looking to make new friends.....Feel free to add me!
  • razorbecky
    razorbecky Posts: 134
    Options
    On 1200 add me if you'd like
  • kp0pp3r
    kp0pp3r Posts: 1
    Options
    I am on that too.....But I just started
  • TwtyMami35
    Options
    Hi! I have been on here for a few months and the support is so outstanding that I invited friends to join. I am so glad they created MFP!! Please feel free to add me!!
  • emberlatrella
    emberlatrella Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    i am and i can really use some friends ill add you and anyone else feel free to send me a request thanks!
  • monicalynne68
    monicalynne68 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I'm on 1200/day. So far I've lost 24 pounds. have another 50 to go. Feel free to add me!
  • ralombard
    Options
    Add me! :)
  • Nook_
    Nook_ Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Lost 17 lbs. total since late January, 9 lbs. with MFP.

I'm on 1250 calorie total. I usually eat 14-2000 calories but my exercise keeps me around my goal.

I don't use a lot of personal recipes so I might be a horrible friend in that regard ahha but I am good for mutual motivation!!

Feel free to add me anyone!
  • kellytil
    kellytil Posts: 5
    Options
    I'm on 1200 cal/day. I've been on it for a week and have lost five pounds! (I was REALLY overeating before this!) I have 35 more to go. Please feel free to add me...and anyone else, please add me as well. This is my first view of the message boards!
  • francena1984
    Options
    Im on 1200 cals a day add me too, I went ahead and added some of you :)
  • Xaraya
    Xaraya Posts: 1
    Options
    HI! :) I have just started today and need all the help available! I live in Puerto Rico and have to drop 20 lbs. Strong 'till the end!
  • MRSJACKON22
    Options
    I'm on 1200 cal/day I'm fairly new also. Good Luck feel free to add me
  • FreshKrisKreash
    FreshKrisKreash Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    1200 calories here too. :) Friends are nice.
  • andier1686
    Options
    include me to your friends list ... i would love to have more supportive friends like you
  • traceytnt247
    Options
    Helloooooo,
    Actually I do!! I currently only have one.. A friend I just introduce to this. Been on this for a month and lost 10 lbs so far on 1200 cal per day. Never though about friends on here. Just thought it might be nice to have others doing the same. Everyone not using this, like at home and friends and stuff. Think I'm crazy since I look at all foods in calories now. Lol. Thought about diets, but this is better its managing the food you already eat. I'm loving it.
  • candctaber
    candctaber Posts: 274
    Options
    I'm also of the 1200 calories a day. I've been with MFP about a month and have lost 20 pounds! I love this program!!!
  • sunshine638
    sunshine638 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Please add me! I just joined this week and could use a few friends also trying to lose weight. :)
  • TraToy
    TraToy Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Hello! :smile:

I'm on 1200 cal/day & I've lost 14lbs since 1/9/12. I do exercise regularly to help earn some extra 'wiggle room' so my actually calories consumed range between 1150-1300. I have 16lbs left til I reach my goal! :happy:

Looking 4 new friends so feel free 2 add me!!!
  • Amy_Lee_2012
    Amy_Lee_2012 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    I am on 1200 calories a day, but I earn a lot of calories back due to working out. I only ever use the extra calories on a 'cheat' day. I joined this site in November 2011, but didn't commit myself to using it daily and subsequently stopped using it altogether. I rejoined about a week ago and am committed to using the site everyday, to track my daily calorie intake and keep on track and focused. I've lost 60 pounds since October 27th,2011 and I still have a long way to go, but I am determined to reach my goals!
    Anyone on this site can add me as a friend. I don't judge anyone- nobody is perfect and we're all in this together :)