Juicing anyone??

Options
So I have a slightly new found motivation for a juice fast... I want to exercise but I have been eating such junk that my health doesn't support being that active. So I figure the best place to start is with what I eat. The juice diet appears to have a lot of nutritional benefits to it and it's something I've been interested in trying for a while. Has anyone tried it before? Is anyone trying it right now? Is anyone going to start it soon that would like to have a juice buddy to encourage them? I appreciate all input :)

Replies

• ninababie2
    ninababie2 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I did a juice fast! If you want some advice look at the second post if my blOg.. Wordpress/myfastinfjourney.com
  • 24Gummies
    24Gummies Posts: 11
    Options
    I do my own vegetable juicing a few times a week and have done juice fasts in the past. You will like your juice fast...it is difficult to not eat, but it's soo good for your body. No need to go extreme like 45 days, just take it one day at at time. If you're not use to fasting, not eating for a day can feel like an eternity. It's ok to work up to a few days over time. Enjoy!
  • AllTehBeers
    AllTehBeers Posts: 5,030 Member
    Options
    I actually just watched an infomercial about a blender type thing called a Health Master. Does anyone have this? If it does what they say it does I think it would be a great tool to have sometimes. Is it worth the money? I read that it's huge, makes a lot of noise and the motor burns out quick.
  • maniakal420
    Options
    I started a juice fast last week. I made it 5 days whereas I wanted to go 10. I broke down and ordered a pizza on day 5 and felt so sick afterwards. Good sick, you know the feeling. Anyway, I'm going to go at it again, and I would love a juice fast buddy. If I manage to make it all 10 days, then i'm going to consider going 30. I know it's going to be really good for me, I felt great when I tried it last week. So much energy, to my surprise. I spent a good $150 dollars on my juicer, i'm not going to stop now!