Anyone else on 1200 cal/day and want a new friend?

Options

Replies

• KristieLynn007
    Options
    I would like a new friend. Will you add me to your friends list? I am also on 1200 cal a day.
  • HodderAL
    HodderAL Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    I too am on 1200 calories a day. It was rough at first, not that I thought it was too low, I just didn't know what to eat! lol.

I would love new friends to support and provide support; I would also love to be able to share food and exercise tips :)
  • laura_fat2fit
    laura_fat2fit Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I'll add you, on 1200 cal/day too. from the UK, lost 6st so far, got another 30+ pounds still to loose, would be good to see what other people are eating from the UK. Anyone else can feel free to add me too.
  • leena7
    leena7 Posts: 3
    Options
    I am in need (badly) for some new friends to help me keep motivated, for the same in return :o) so just added you.
    Feel free to add me everyone :smile: :smile:
  • coliema
    coliema Posts: 7,646 Member
    Options
    I'm on 1200 calories a day, and I'm trying to lose 15-20 pounds :) Feel free to add me!
  • wwww1199
    wwww1199 Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! We all need encouragement!
  • SophieC19
    SophieC19 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Im on 1200 a day :) been on here just over a month now, feel free to add me if you like and that goes for anyone else on this post :)
  • dodgegrlz01
    dodgegrlz01 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm on the 1200 cal/day and you can add me too if you'd like dodgegrlz01. I have a LOT to lose and I'm not giving up, but it would be nice to know how each and everyone does it. :happy:
  • antihillmoby
    antihillmoby Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    I get incredibly hungry if I do the 1200 calorie a day. How do you find it? I need about 1500 especially if I work out.
  • karlakk
    karlakk Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :) 1200/day, this is a great site.:smile:
  • isabettak
    isabettak Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me also! i'm fairly new to the site and have been having a hard time being consistent. i'm also newly engaged so trying to lose a bit of weight before I start trying on dresses :)
  • Molly182
    Molly182 Posts: 406
    Options
    I am on 1200/day, too! It's a struggle sometimes.
  • phoenixoncemore
    phoenixoncemore Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    I'm on 1260 (that extra 60cals makes all the difference, lol) It's so disheartening looking at some of my friends diaries when they get to eat like 2000cals and still moan!

Please feel free to add me, anyone that wants to :flowerforyou:
  • SheenaDuguid
    SheenaDuguid Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I'm on 1280 calories. Only on day 2 so not doing too bad - YET! lol

x:blushing:
  • tiarah83
    tiarah83 Posts: 45
    Options
    I'm on 1220...Anyone that wants, please add me I'd looooooove the support and motivation!!
  • krystal49
    Options
    I guess il join in, 1200 a day is kinda roughhh :) add me if you'd like :)
  • florange323
    florange323 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I have about 70 pounds to loose and I'm 21 pounds away from ONEderland. MFP set my calorie goal to 1200.
  • Rockerchick77
    Options
    I just started this yesterday due to great advice from a couple of friends. We are working together to make ourselves healthy again. Best of luck to you!
  • RunChristyRun
    RunChristyRun Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I am on 1200 cal/day, too! I could definitely use some friends to help encourage me along the way! ;)
  • Twisted_Wrister
    Twisted_Wrister Posts: 762 Member
    Options
    I'm @ about 1240/day. feel free to add me if you like :-)