without mfp i would...

Options

Replies

• squishycow7
    squishycow7 Posts: 820 Member
    Options
    Without MFP I would...

still be eating 600- 1200 calories a day...

& still be chunky..

& not be lifting weights...

WHAT A DARK WORLD it would be :D haha
  • textlikekisses
    Options
    would probably either eat way under or way over my caloric goals by guessing. So far in less than 2 weeks this tool has allowed me to lose 4lbs and counting!
  • tialynn1
    tialynn1 Posts: 886 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't have lost 26 pounds since first of January. I planned on losing weight and I probably would have by now, but not as much as I have in this period. I love this site and the support I get from this site. It has given me so many great ideas on squeezing exercise into everyday activities and eating healthier.
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym Posts: 5,573 Member
    Options
    have gotten more work done, lol. I KID!! I would not have found such amazing, supportive friends and like-minded people, some of whom became real life friends. :bigsmile:
  • karenwill2
    karenwill2 Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    down 46 lbs and ran my first 5K. I may have over 100 lbs more to go, but with MFP I know I will get there.
  • shelbyfrootcake
    shelbyfrootcake Posts: 965 Member
    Options
    Lost weight using Weight Watchers or Slimming World instead. I'd also be poorer for it.
  • Tiggerrick
    Tiggerrick Posts: 1,078 Member
    Options
    ....have missed out on meeting some of the most wonderful people I have never met....and a couple I have.
  • galegetsthin
    galegetsthin Posts: 1,352 Member
    Options
    get some damn work done.........
  • ffuunnnnyy__ggiirrll
    Options
    Without MFP you get angry, when you get angry you go blow off steam, when you go blow off steam accidents happen, when accidents happen you get an eyepatch, when you get an eyepatch people think you are tough, when people think you are tough people want to see how tough, when people want to see how tough you end up in a road side ditch, don't end up in a road side ditch, don't go without MFP.
  • lts42uk
    lts42uk Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    be 30 lbs heavier.:noway:

^this!
  • Banks01
    Banks01 Posts: 985 Member
    Options
    Wacky side effect of all this

My hair and fingernails grow like crazy
  • AdoraK
    AdoraK Posts: 724 Member
    Options
    Without MFP you get angry, when you get angry you go blow off steam, when you go blow off steam accidents happen, when accidents happen you get an eyepatch, when you get an eyepatch people think you are tough, when people think you are tough people want to see how tough, when people want to see how tough you end up in a road side ditch, don't end up in a road side ditch, don't go without MFP.

This is why I :heart: you!!!
  • T0nie2
    T0nie2 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Lost weight using Weight Watchers or Slimming World instead. I'd also be poorer for it.

I too have been thinking about joining WW. I lost like 40 lbs with the Shape virtual trainer and then MFP but somehow I lost motivation throughout the holidays and have packed on a few....or maybe more than a few :)

Has anyone tried WW online? Is there system that much better? Because their rates are pretty pricey and considering MFP is similar to WW online it makes you wonder how a business like WW will stay in business.

PS anyone need friends on here? I would like to add some more buddies to help motivate me. I'm a 26 year old female hoping to lose 25 to 30 lbs. ADD ME!
  • mechelle1bryan
    Options
    Not heading to a change of lifestyle that I desparately need! I have been fat way to long, and unhealthy. I have to do this for my life, its live or die.
  • jackpotclown
    jackpotclown Posts: 3,291 Member
    Options
    have nowhere else to log "hookers and blow" as both exercise and food
  • couzy1
    couzy1 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Not have lost the 8 lbs that I've lost but probably have gained 20 since I wasn't counting my calories and thinking before eating.
  • hapoo100
    hapoo100 Posts: 940 Member
    Options
    without mfp and the mfp forums, I would have the time to enact my plan to take over the world. I would be a much heavier and out of shape dictator though.
  • openskybeach
    openskybeach Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    I love you guys! lol. Yes without MFP I would not have "gotten it". Not had this awesome support and rockin friends that I adore and am constantly lifted and inspired by. And, like some have said, I would actually get some work done .
  • openskybeach
    openskybeach Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    have nowhere else to log "hookers and blow" as both exercise and food

awesome lol
  • sammi402
    sammi402 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    ...get more work done