Replies

• zaba13
    zaba13 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    True inspiration!
  • busyblkgirl
    busyblkgirl Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!! And your trip looks like it was a lo of fun! Congrats!!!
  • kevin3344
    kevin3344 Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    You have every reason to be proud, you look great!

If anyone doesn't think it's worth all the hard work all they have to do is look at this thread. Good job!
  • missmeliss169
    missmeliss169 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    So, being that you are my friend and a part of my family, I have to take this opportunity to tell you how proud we are of you! In all the years I have known you, you have never looked better. You are so beautiful. And damn, your stomach is so FLAT! You have worked so hard and have also inspired us. I am so happy that this dream has become a reality for you. May all of your dreams and wishes come true! Love you, Mel!

Love you too! You are such an amazing friend and I can't tell you how much it means to me to always have you, James and J.Reilly in my corner. xoxoxo
  • atxdee
    atxdee Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    congrats!!
  • TrishaAvina
    Options
    Great job!! Now you're one of the skinny *****es!!!! Way to go, to top it off with the bikini dream too!!
  • missmeliss169
    missmeliss169 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone! I just remember when I was ready to give up because I had a bad day or week, I would come on here and read the success stories and know that I couldn't give up because if other people could do it, so could I!
  • gioisa75
    gioisa75 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Wow! Nice job.
  • M77308
    M77308 Posts: 183
    Options
    You look so happy and beautiful!! Great job!!
  • LoggingForLife
    LoggingForLife Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    Great job. Keep up the good work.
  • witrixie2011
    Options
    You look FANTASTIC in your bikini! Go, girl!

^ This!!
  • WolffRN
    WolffRN Posts: 48
    Options
    congratulations!!!! ROCK THAT BIKINI GIRL!!!
  • NemoDog
    NemoDog Posts: 61
    Options
    You look fantastic!
    We had simular starting weights, I've just started my journey and already down 7 pounds.
    Looking forward to post my bikini pics one day.
    Keep up the great work - you truely look happy!
  • npeters519
    npeters519 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Congrats on your progress and keep up the good work! IDK if my stretch marks and baby pouch will ever allow me into a bikini but I'm with you on envying the skinny b****es!
  • Ridumcowgirl
    Ridumcowgirl Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    You look GREAT! very inspiring:o) Congratulations!
  • catelabow
    catelabow Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look awesome and proud and happy! I'm working towards a one-piece, think my bikini days are over as well. Thanks for the inspiration!!!
  • missmikhail
    Options
    You look fabulous! Great work...you're dedication and motivation is inspiring!! Looks like you had a great girls trip also :))
  • thunt1990
    thunt1990 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Wow!!!! You look great :)
  • kyrasmum
    kyrasmum Posts: 50
    Options
    Wow you look great! I'm going to Thailand at the end of July and I'm hoping to be able to wear a bikini then too. Your succes has really inspired me, thanks! :smile:
  • Leah5449
    Leah5449 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    You look awesome!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!