what healthy food do you crave?

Options
pa_jorg
pa_jorg Posts: 4,404 Member
I've never really enjoyed the taste of bananas, but lately I can't seem to get enough of them! Assuming either I need extra nutrients they contain or my palate has adapted due to my lifestyle change (Bananas are a natural food, so please don't lecture me that they are high in carbs anyone...thanks!).

Anyone else have a healthy food you could have cared less about before and now you can't get enough of?

Replies

• Caniacgirl59
    Options
    Apples! I now absolutely love apples. I never disliked them before, but I could take them or leave them. Now I crave them almost everyday now. I cook a lot, and now my boyfriend is craving veggies and whole foods now too. He told me since I put him on this "diet" that all he wants is "real" food now! Haha! It made me laugh because I didn't realize he thought of my new cooking as his new diet!
  • love2cycle
    love2cycle Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    I have discovered that cauliflower is awesome, when you cut it into flowerets, drizzle some olive oil, sprinkle with salt and pepper, and bake in the oven at 450 until it is grilled looking. YUMMY
  • lipglossjunky73
    lipglossjunky73 Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    Kale
    Brussels sprouts
    Taste nirvana Coconut water
    Chia kombucha by synergy
    Yellow and pink grapefruit
  • lipglossjunky73
    lipglossjunky73 Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    Oh..... And steamed broccoli!
  • mom2scc
    mom2scc Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    bananas,apples,strawberry and apples our my fav on fruit!
    my veggies are any greens, carrots,squash,and broccoli!
  • linzirussell
    linzirussell Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    sweet potatos!!!!!!! i couldnt live without sweet potatos, i get cravings for them 5-6 times a week! haha
    and almond milk, i tried it this week for the first time and i LOVE it, so much nicer than normal milk, ive been having it on my bran flakes everyday :)
  • RobynJoy76
    RobynJoy76 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Leafy greens and quinoa!
  • Snubbleup
    Snubbleup Posts: 66
    Options
    Greek yogurt... yum!!
  • ltlemermaid
    ltlemermaid Posts: 637 Member
    Options
    brussel sprouts
    regular carrots-raw peeled and crinkle cut :)
    sugar snap peas
    tilapia
    grilled shrimp
    natural peanut butter
    avacado