• stroken96
    stroken96 Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    I find even in walking also my girls go out of control
  • bprague
    bprague Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    I am a DD- Shock Absorbers rock my world

Also- figleaves.com has stuff for big chests (and small ones) and they ship to the US from the UK
  • Newstart5
    Options
    bump
  • amylala1970
    amylala1970 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the info, I am a 38DD and I've just been wearing two bras at the same time. I think I will try the Shock Absorber bra
  • Getting_Fit_4_Life
    Getting_Fit_4_Life Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    Bump!
  • pupcamper
    pupcamper Posts: 415 Member
    Options

I used to use shock absorbers, they were good and the best I could find for exercising until I found the freya underwired bras, OMG I would never use anything else, they are absolutely amazing!! 36G/34H
  • Lucylaser
    Lucylaser Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    I wear a 34G/H. I like the Anita line of bras:

http://www.herroom.com/anita-5527-molded-sports-bra.shtml?utm_source=feed&utm_medium=csse&utm_campaign=googlebase&utm_content=Anit01-5527

Moving comfort bras are crap. They say they come in larger cup sizes but they are not good at all in my opinion.
  • RocksFlower
    RocksFlower Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I have struggled with this for years and I will tell you I have found the best bra so far! I am a 36GG and love to run and do Zumba so as you can imagine I need as much "hold me down" support as I can get. The bra I got was sold at Nordstroms and is by Wacaol, I got one size smaller, a 36G to hold me down more and have found that helped a lot more. Best of luck and I hope you find something that works for you.
  • TTHdred
    TTHdred Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    36HH here.
    I buy all my bras from biggerbras.com I am in the US, but I think it is a UK site. I find that the UK has better fits. For sports bra I get the Shock Absorber level 4 bra. I agree with some former posts. As an fyi for regular bras I get the Panache. The bras and sports bra are a little more expensive than normal but so worth it.

I just looked at the Shock Absorber and it doesn't ship to the US.. Am I wrong?

I tested it and it and it defaulted to a US address. It should be able to read your IP. Not sure why it is not working. Now when you go to figleaves, you have to click on their US site.
  • TTHdred
    TTHdred Posts: 380 Member
    Options

I used to use shock absorbers, they were good and the best I could find for exercising until I found the freya underwired bras, OMG I would never use anything else, they are absolutely amazing!! 36G/34H

I wear freya bras somtimes too. Did not realize they had a sports bra line too. Will have to check them out. thanks!
  • meerkat70
    meerkat70 Posts: 4,616 Member
    Options
    I can't stand an underwire when I'm exercising. They chafe my breastbone, and feel horrid under the boobs. I've tried a freya, but personally prefer shock absorbers. I know the monoboob look isn't for everyone, but I'd rather have that than pain.
  • ShannanLaNae
    ShannanLaNae Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    bump
  • lavlei
    lavlei Posts: 26
    Options
    bump
  • rukobaby
    rukobaby Posts: 33
    Options
    I am a relativly small girl. I weigh 143 ar 5'3, but I am also a 34 DDD. My breasts weigh 18 pounds. I know to some of you that sounds like heaven, but for me its torture when i run! I went to a store called RoadRunner. They measured me and i got a great sports bra! Its called Fiona. My breasts dont move and i have zero back pain when i exercise:)
  • noturshorte
    noturshorte Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I buy all of my bras from lane bryant I'm a 44DDD but I just buy the three pack of racerback sports bras from walmart and wear a couple of them...if I'm just walking, even at a brisk pace I wear one
  • e_NV_y
    e_NV_y Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    BUMPPPPPP!!! I have the SAME problem..
  • THINtense
    THINtense Posts: 42
    Options
    I have little boobs, but noticed that SarahFit just posted a YouTube video about the best sports bras for large breasts on her channel! Might be helpful!
  • saragoode
    Options
    I wear a 34 H! I use Glamorise Sports bras. You can find great sports bras in bigger sizes at titlenine.com also! Hope this helps! Freya also carries great bras
  • MelissaE27
    MelissaE27 Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    I found a couple of Adidas ones at ****s sporting goods... but I found no matter what I have to wear my regular bra and then the sports bra over it.... Im a 40ff..
  • Raina27
    Raina27 Posts: 133
    Options
    I also needed this advice I have to wear two bras all the time just to keep these big gurlz up!! I am a 48DDD but I think im losing weight in my chest since I now have to wear them on the third hook!! So I am reading and loking for any recommendations!! :happy: