Replies

• jenlarz
    jenlarz Posts: 813 Member
    Options
    Nope,just see it as an added bonus :)
  • Grandysl
    Grandysl Posts: 189
    Options
    Joked with wife I should wear HRM to see how many calories I burn! She laughed. It might depend on the session. Can you earn a whole nother meal or just a handful of popcorn? LOL
  • MandaJean83
    MandaJean83 Posts: 677 Member
    Options
    I don't, but I should ;) Especially if I'm the one doing all the work!
  • OLFATUG
    OLFATUG Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    What's sex?
  • Faye_Anderson
    Faye_Anderson Posts: 1,495 Member
    Options
    "Do you fancy a bit?" "Hang on while I get my HRM" Not the most arousing conversation LMAO :laugh:
  • Krissy_b777
    Options
    I posted a similar question earlier last month. I have seriously considered it. Especially when I am doing all the work. :blushing:
  • erintheinspiration
    erintheinspiration Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    What's sex?

Haha... ^^This!!! ;)
  • sailinjen
    sailinjen Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    I have a few peeps who log it...i just enjoy the hell out of it and not worry about calories but we have worked up a sweat....just sayin....
  • JBott84
    JBott84 Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    No because it's always been a part of my life. Just like cleaning my house I can work up a sweat doing it but it's something I have always done.....I only count my the time that I set aside to actually exercise; Because everything else I would have done anyway...Plus I just see it as extra work and I'll take all of that I can get :wink:
  • AlsDonkBoxSquat
    AlsDonkBoxSquat Posts: 6,128 Member
    Options
    I put a hrm on once to see if it was worth it . . . I must be fitter than the people in women's day magazine because I didn't get anywhere near the burn they say you should get.
  • missmcgirt
    Options
    LOL i log it as "jumping jacks" when im the "worker"
    that's become code around the house, 'babe, lets do some jumping jacks' (;
  • MrsEb79
    MrsEb79 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    What's sex?

Yeah, what's sex? Is that something new like Insanity?
    hahahaha j/k
  • mrsred79
    mrsred79 Posts: 79
    Options
    When I finally get my body media fit, I won't be taking that bad boy off unless I'm in the shower. So I'll get a good idea of what's what. Nothing kills the mood for my hubby though, so I won't have to hide it. LOL I'm sure he'll give me crap about it though.
  • TonyL68
    TonyL68 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    "Do you fancy a bit?"

I love how the Brits put things. What a fantastic expression! :drinker:
  • MrsLVF
    MrsLVF Posts: 787 Member
    Options
    Only when you really work your abs: "vigorous situps"

Or when you're, shall we say, doing squats..... Come on ladies, you know we need to count that

But stranger than that, i deleted a friend when i saw " Male semen" is in their food log (true story)
  • emstaley4
    emstaley4 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I know some sites do have a calorie count for it. I think www.caloriecount.about.com has a counter for sex. I've often wondered also but then I don't know if my husband would appreciate me saying "wait I have to see what time we've started" and then my checking the time when we finished! LOL Maybe I'll look it up and re-post what it says....if anyone is really curious. :tongue:
  • emstaley4
    emstaley4 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Only when you really work your abs: "vigorous situps"

Or when you're, shall we say, doing squats..... Come on ladies, you know we need to count that

I really like this!!!
  • khagador
    khagador Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    LOL i log it as "jumping jacks" when im the "worker"
    that's become code around the house, 'babe, lets do some jumping jacks' (;

Haha, I love this!
  • neverstray
    neverstray Posts: 3,845 Member
    Options
    I do. One of the reasons I hide my diary.
This discussion has been closed.