Insanity- way too expensive!!

Options
Is there a cheaper way to get Insanity than through the bb website? Way too expensive!

Replies

• ATLMel
    ATLMel Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    You could try used through craigslist.

But also, weigh your cost against the results it offers and the alternative. If you decide against insanity, will you be paying $80/mo at a gym instead?
  • Kristinemomof3
    Kristinemomof3 Posts: 636 Member
    Options
    Plus, if it's like other BB programs, you don' t have to pay for it all at once and it does have a money back guarantee? I personally would rather support the company than take the chance of getting a bootlegged copy. Good luck.
  • dani41
    dani41 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Worth the purchase - I bought it from BB and have done it twice. As mentioned above - it's way cheaper than a gym membership and it's good to support the company that created this great workout system. Besides, if you think it's too much money then you will see this as an investment and it will push you harder to make sure you get your money's worth.
  • Dave198lbs
    Dave198lbs Posts: 8,810 Member
    Options
    at Amazon.com look at "supreme 90 day" ...

I havnt actually done this one but it looks similar and is a lot less expensive
  • jskaggs1971
    jskaggs1971 Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    Try your local library. A quick search of mine found a copy of the Insanity DVD's on the shelf.
  • juliekaiser1988
    juliekaiser1988 Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    Try your local library. A quick search of mine found a copy of the Insanity DVD's on the shelf.

THAT is awesome!!
  • thefuzz1290
    thefuzz1290 Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    Pawn shops, e-bay, craigslist, or get an eye patch, parrot on your shoulder, and wooden leg :P.
  • ihateroses
    ihateroses Posts: 893 Member
    Options
    http://tanandtoned.tumblr.com/ Scroll down to "workout links".
  • ihateroses
    ihateroses Posts: 893 Member
    Options
    Pawn shops, e-bay, craigslist, or get an eye patch, parrot on your shoulder, and wooden leg :P.

I see what you did there!
  • spartacus69
    spartacus69 Posts: 235
    Options

Call the cops! Oh, wait ...
  • whitneyann0
    whitneyann0 Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    Bump for later.
  • thefuzz1290
    thefuzz1290 Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    I see no problem with downloading it to see if its worth the money. However, you're obligated to buy it if you decide to use it.
  • cmeade20
    cmeade20 Posts: 1,238 Member
    Options
  • AmyEm3
    AmyEm3 Posts: 784 Member
    Options
    I agree! I want to try it too but it's too expensive for me. Our library system doesn't have it either.

There is a short dvd called Insanity Fast & Furious on Amazon for ~$23. But some of the reviews say it's over priced for what you get.
  • angiebarker
    angiebarker Posts: 127
    Options
    Hey, i found mine online....you can search different ones on youtube and such i personally couldnt afford to buy the set