Anyone else on 1200 cal/day and want a new friend?

Options

Replies

• AllyBird82
    AllyBird82 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I am on 1200 calls too! Please feel free to add. I've used MFP in the past, then used LoseIt! and am now back to MFP. Would love to get to goal by my 30th birthday in July!
  • tbresina
    tbresina Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    Anyone can feel free to add me. I am on 1200 a day as well. I do not require anything special to be friends as some on here do.....I think the more the merrier!
  • Dayna154
    Dayna154 Posts: 910 Member
    Options
    Im doing 1200 LC day.. add me if you wish:smile:
  • WendelinTheWeird
    WendelinTheWeird Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Add me to the 1200 club. Gotta get rid of the baby weight! I'd like to at least be back to my pre pregnancy weight by her first birthday.
  • Woooolywool
    Woooolywool Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm on 1,200kcals as suggested by mfp too!
    Would love to gain more friends, so would be great to be your friend on here! :)
  • piinkerton
    Options
    just started a couple days ago, and i'm also on the 1200cal/day plan :)
  • metzica
    metzica Posts: 24
    Options
    I'm on 1200 cal/day too. Feel free to add me! :)
  • Aj2998
    Aj2998 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    LL
    I just added you as well! I am doing a 1200-1500 cal a day no sugar no starch diet, so Far I've lost 62 lbs and joined MFP when I plateaued for the last few months!

Amanda
  • yoligem
    yoligem Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Lorrie, Hi! I just started two days ago. So far I have only logged in my food intake and some exercise. I am only 5'1" and I am tipping the scale at 171! I have never been this heavy in all my life (even pregnant full term I weighed 149 lbs). OUCH! But anyway feel free to add me to your new friends list, I sure need the motivation of having someone to do this with. Thanks
  • animalvoices
    Options
    Hi!, would love to have another friend on here!
  • leesas12
    leesas12 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    I just started on MFP on Monday and I am on the 1200 cal plan, I have already lost 1.7 pounds. I am very happy so far with my results. I walk appx 5.5 to 6 miles a day. Please add me as friend. BTW my name is Leesa and I am 51 years young.
    Leesa
  • yoligem
    yoligem Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    LL,
    Hi! I just started MyFitnessPlan two days ago after I had a doctor appt. and got weighed. I am 5'1" and 171 lbs. OUCH! So far I have only logged in my food intake and some exercise. I like it so far because I have a sense of my calorie intake and what I need to change in order to lose weight. Yes, I'd like to be your friend. Thanks.
  • cocoma1
    cocoma1 Posts: 10
    Options
    I have been onthe 1200 cal/day for a few weeks now and definitely need some friends around here. I am 5'0 at 142 and want to get down to 120.
  • rstein18
    rstein18 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Me too! I've got 25lbs to lose! I will add you, others feel free to add me also. We all need as much support as we can get! Good luck everyone!
  • emmamcblain
    emmamcblain Posts: 342
    Options
    I'm on 1,280 a day. You can add me if you like. :) And anyone else!
  • cournae
    cournae Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    My name is Courtney- I'm 21 years old, and I've been on a 1200 cal/day diet for a few months, and have recently actually started following it 2 weeks ago (lol) It's tough, but I could definitely use some support! I'm hoping to lose about 15-20 pounds before June
  • latina410
    Options
    1200 calorie diet here too! Trying to lose about 30lbs. Feel free to add me!
  • joannlynn12
    Options
    I'm on 1200 a day..I will add you too :)
  • flstarlady65
    Options
    I am on 1200 cal a day and have been on MFP for a while. It was just until the this year that I decided to take it seriously. If anyone wants to add me feel free. My journal is also viewable if you want some pointers. It's a slow and steady pace for me.
  • EwalkerP
    EwalkerP Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Add me :) I'm doing 1200 a day, I started yesterday, from the US