just getting started

hi everyone i have just started my name is alison :flowerforyou:
hoping to get down to a perfect weight with the help and support of this community. does anyone have any weight lose stories to inspire me would love to hear from you all xx

Replies

• hi everyone i have just started my name is alison :flowerforyou:
    hoping to get down to a perfect weight with the help and support of this community. does anyone have any weight lose stories to inspire me would love to hear from you all xx
  • 1347debba
    1347debba Posts: 23
    Welcome Alison , I joined a little over a week ago. To my amazement , I have dropped 10 pounds already. The logging in of the food diary has been the most helpful . It really has been an eye opener, and challenged me to find foods and look at labels to meet my goal .
    You can do it , just keep logging , stay active, walk , jog, dance and tell us your results.
    debba
  • what an amazing lose in just over a week, well done you :smile: hope i can achieve the same with a lot of hard work and healthy choices xx
  • sculley
    sculley Posts: 2,012 Member
    After I had my son 3 years ago I weighed in at around 210. I started this site almost a month ago weighing 172, I am now down to 160. I have been even able to slurge every now and again. This site is helpful in showing you the calories you eat and even the ones you burn and I am sure everyone agrees it's awesome to be able to eat your exercise calories lol

good luck I wish you the best.
  • kerrilucko
    kerrilucko Posts: 3,852 Member
    HI and welcome! :drinker: Be sure to read Banks' post "newbies please read" it's on the page "recent posts" lots of good info! Have fun and good luck!:drinker:
  • skinnydreams
    skinnydreams Posts: 1,178 Member
    Welcome and best of luck to you!
  • Cowboy
    Cowboy Posts: 369 Member
    Welcome Allison, you have stumbled on one of those rare places on the internet where there real, generous, sweet and amazing people who really care about each other! What a blessing! We're all glad you're here.
    Cowboy
  • icandoit
    icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
    Welcome Allison. Glad to meet you:flowerforyou:

Cowboy-nice seeing you:heart:
  • elliott062907
    elliott062907 Posts: 1,508 Member
    :bigsmile: :heart: :drinker: :flowerforyou:
  • jzzeal
    jzzeal Posts: 1 Member
    Hey im Jozy.
    Just got Started. Yep.
    If anyone knows of any other sites that you like better for food 7 fitness & nutrition trackin let me know.
    BUt ill try this for a few & see how i like it.
    What does everyone here like about it? or not?
    Does it really help..?

*Jozy
  • chriss1tt
    chriss1tt Posts: 365 Member
    Hi everyone. My name is Debbie and I just joined yesterday. Gonna be 50 this year and I decided I want to look and feel better in my BETTER YEARS. Any suggestions on gettin or stayin motivated on the exercising part? My sister is also a member and she and I have a challange goin on right now. I plan on whoopin her rear so I need all the help I can get. Congrats to all who have been doing good. Keep up the good work. A Future Sexy Senoir.
  • twin2
    twin2 Posts: 404
    Alison, Jozy & Debbie,
    Welcome!!!:flowerforyou: This site is amazing, you will find more support than you thought you ever could! Very easy to track your calories and exercise, and you can add what you need if you can't find it. Hope you all have a very successful weight loss!
    Rhonda