I've done horrible!!!!!

Options
I was doing so well... loosing weight at a good pace. THEN..... I had company intown..... I ate horribly and didn't exercise. She was intown for 10 days then.... the day she left I went down to Florida for a family reunion... GOOOOOODDDD SOUTHERN COOKIN' ate as much as I could.... and again didn't exercise. Luckily I only gained 4lbs over that 3 week period. I was shocked it wasn't more. I couldn't help myself though with the benging. UH.... well the last couple of days I've been trying to get back on the wagon... I've been slowly exercising and eating better. The long road of weightloss... I want it so bad but the ROAD is killing me.:ohwell:

Replies

• Daisy_May
    Daisy_May Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    Be happy I gained 7lbs over 10 days on vacation!! I think the key is jumping back on that scale the moment you get back and starting right back to the good habits you know will work:happy:
  • Learning2LoveMe
    Learning2LoveMe Posts: 1,430 Member
    Options
    You can do it! You're already over half-way there, and you're already looking amazing! Keep it up, I'm rooting for you. :flowerforyou:

And don't sweat about the binge...everyone needs some relaxed days once in a while otherwise we'd all go crazy! :laugh:
  • radtech
    radtech Posts: 20
    Options
    Youve done great so far im sure you will catch right back up!!!
    I have been on vacation from school for 2 weeks but go back monday so now i am worried about how to eat properly at clinical sites...Hope i can stay on board as well!!
  • kandyjo
    kandyjo Posts: 4,648 Member
    Options
    I was doing so well... loosing weight at a good pace. THEN..... I had company intown..... I ate horribly and didn't exercise. She was intown for 10 days then.... the day she left I went down to Florida for a family reunion... GOOOOOODDDD SOUTHERN COOKIN' ate as much as I could.... and again didn't exercise. Luckily I only gained 4lbs over that 3 week period. I was shocked it wasn't more. I couldn't help myself though with the benging. UH.... well the last couple of days I've been trying to get back on the wagon... I've been slowly exercising and eating better. The long road of weightloss... I want it so bad but the ROAD is killing me.:ohwell:

Hey, its fine!! We are all entitled :laugh: I slipped up today and had a Coke...but as was shared with me on my post.... We can endulge sometimes....its all part of life... Being too restrictive is sure to bring a downfall...so, just straighten out your calories again.... maybe hit your workouts a little harder next week...and most importantly...BE HAPPY WITH YOURSELF! You are beautiful! You'll have those 4lbs off in nothing flat! :drinker:
  • cdickey
    cdickey Posts: 230
    Options
    The deed is done and the fun was had. Now you can work on losing that 4 pounds and feel good about all the fun you and and the accomplishment of losing 4 pounds. Don't sweat it. I would be thrilled to have only gained 4 because I would've probably packed on more than that. I love southern cooking:wink:

:drinker: Here's to your next post saying you lost 4 pounds.:drinker:
  • proctor0828
    proctor0828 Posts: 179
    Options
    It's really not the 4lbs!!! It's the 3 weeks I've been out of my routine and getting back to it is the hardest!
  • MRSWESSON
    MRSWESSON Posts: 107
    Options
    4 pounds! YOU GO GIRL!!! For having southern cooking around that is awesome if it were me I would have came back with at least 4 pounds per week off my routine on me :wink:

Even though you were not exercising and were eating what you wanted you maintained very well KUDOS to you!!! :flowerforyou:
  • allieP
    allieP Posts: 16
    Options
    I started one week ago today and I have lost NOTHING! UGH!
    You are doing great it looks like, a little set back is all that was. I on the other hand would be happy if I could lose 1 pound:sad:
    Feeling sorry for my self to day I guess....
    I did refinish some furniture. Does that count torward exercise???:bigsmile:
  • Learning2LoveMe
    Learning2LoveMe Posts: 1,430 Member
    Options
    You are doing great it looks like, a little set back is all that was. I on the other hand would be happy if I could lose 1 pound:sad:

Don't beat yourself up... it may take a week or two for your body to adjust to your new routine and start shedding pounds. Chin up, a little patience, and you will start seeing results. :flowerforyou:
  • allieP
    allieP Posts: 16
    Options

Don't beat yourself up... it may take a week or two for your body to adjust to your new routine and start shedding pounds. Chin up, a little patience, and you will start seeing results. :flowerforyou:
    Thank you! I know your right...:wink: