HELP ... cRAVING PRINGLES

Options
I'm craving Pringles...... what should I do? I don't just eat 1 either.

Replies

• coliema
    coliema Posts: 7,646 Member
    Options
    :devil: :devil: DON'T DO IT :devil: :devil:
  • daffodilsoup
    daffodilsoup Posts: 1,972 Member
    Options
    - Pre-portion them into baggies and budget them into your daily calories.

OR

- Just don't eat them.

Crisis averted.
  • Macs13
    Macs13 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Special K makes a cracker chip brand that is 110 cals for 30 chips. The sour cream and onion is pretty darn good. They are in a box that looks like a cereal box (go figure), but in the cracker section.
  • dls06
    dls06 Posts: 6,774 Member
    Options
    Eat what you have and don't buy them again. Low fat popcorn is a better option. It's a whole grain. Aids in digestion too.
  • mrsepiphany
    mrsepiphany Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    pringles have a healthier option. 14 chips for 70 calories i think. Their not bad but like a dollar more :(
  • Im_NotPerfect
    Im_NotPerfect Posts: 2,181 Member
    Options
    I HAVE to have something crunchy with my lunch, so I eat low fat pringles every day and budget them into my calories. I bring 1 serving to work to have with my lunch and that's it. The can stays at home and I get my pringles!

I don't eat the fat free ones because I don't like the ingredient that makes them fat free.
  • trailblazer888
    trailblazer888 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    If it is the saltiness of them you are craving try having a few pretzels? or you could pre portion them and work them into your calories for the day.
  • MrsMrtz
    MrsMrtz Posts: 73
    Options
    Thanks for the support!!!!:flowerforyou:

I DIDNT do it!!!!!!!
  • hdlb123
    hdlb123 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    I totally picked up my phone to text my husband to bring me some home after reading the title.....but I put it back down. Don't do it!!!
  • moochachip
    moochachip Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    You can pre-portion foods you love, and eat them every once and awhile. I do that with my favored foods - Otherwise I find myself binging on them later on.
  • cookiesrgood15
    cookiesrgood15 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    have you tried the mulit grain pringles!?!? so delish!! and i agree .. split them into portions and maybe even in little baggies. so much easier!! :D
  • bcc112986
    bcc112986 Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    Kashi Sea Salt Pita Crisps are yummy with a little honey or peanut butter.