Check out my recipes!

Options

Replies

• DonnaKAuch
    DonnaKAuch Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    We are having a pitch in at work on St. Patrick's Day and I am planning on bringing Turkey meat balls w/ whole wheat pasta and tomato sauce. I like how you put cheese in the meat balls. I'm not going to tell ~ let it be a surprise. We are all on myfitnesspal and are just supporting each other to live a healthier life style.
  • mrsepiphany
    mrsepiphany Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    BUMP! You are a lifesaver... all the food on your blog looks delish. There is no out of the ordinary things that I would not like, just real food. I was looking for some recipes, keep em' coming!!! :wink:

Thanks!
  • mrsepiphany
    Options
    We are having a pitch in at work on St. Patrick's Day and I am planning on bringing Turkey meat balls w/ whole wheat pasta and tomato sauce. I like how you put cheese in the meat balls. I'm not going to tell ~ let it be a surprise. We are all on myfitnesspal and are just supporting each other to live a healthier life style.

Yay! let me know how they turn out for you!
  • mrsepiphany
    Options
    I like that I see real food...nothing weird or 'fancy'. I like good home cooked 'normal' comfort food done lighter. Keep it up! I have you bookmarked!!!!

Thanks! I do too and my hubby doesn't want anything "healthy" so I have been making them healthier in disguise :)
  • okcmomto3
    okcmomto3 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I love this blog! Awesome job! I signed up as well!! Thanks for sharing!
  • rsmugala
    rsmugala Posts: 35
    Options
    Looks awesome! How are you figuring the calories? The breakfast pie looks awesome, but I am figuring the calories more, or maybe there is more servings?
  • tnshahud
    tnshahud Posts: 163
    Options
    I too, signed up!!! Great Job!!!
  • hannahizel
    hannahizel Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the recipes! Will definitely try, they look so appetizing !!
  • mrsepiphany
    Options
    I love this blog! Awesome job! I signed up as well!! Thanks for sharing!

thanks hun!
  • shaycat
    shaycat Posts: 980
    Options
    Wow everything looks so good.
    I think I will bake the cookies today! Cant go wrong with no fat cookies!
    Thank you for sharing.
  • hellonheels88
    hellonheels88 Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    bump
  • lovelyrose11
    lovelyrose11 Posts: 609 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing. I will add this to my faves!
  • NNAhuja
    NNAhuja Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    Those oatmeal cookies look amazing!
  • mrsepiphany
    Options
    Looks awesome! How are you figuring the calories? The breakfast pie looks awesome, but I am figuring the calories more, or maybe there is more servings?

thanks!

I write everything down from each ingredient and use the recipe calculator on here and spark people. The pie is 2 servings. I posted the recipe in this forum as well and included the breakdown of it. On each recipe I include nutritional info and servings to help with logging it in. I triple check all foods to make sure they match the nutritional values on the package too.
  • mrsepiphany
    Options
    Those oatmeal cookies look amazing!

They taste great too! And makes a lot!
  • countryrayne
    Options
    Yum!
  • Lissa_1234
    Options
    bump for later
  • DBBA21
    DBBA21 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Bump :smile:
  • Sugs94
    Sugs94 Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    Looks good...following!!! Going to make those meatballs this weekend to use in meals next week. thanks.!!!
  • Dearly1
    Dearly1 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    This is what i was looking for, was getting a bit bored an wanted something sweet or "junk food" but still healthy and your cookies was perfect timing. Do you have any supbstitues for the sugar, I hear you can cook with Stevia and its just as sweet as sugar but I don't know anyone thats tried it.