Confessions

Replies

• MassiveDelta
    MassiveDelta Posts: 3,271 Member
    I have a shoe problem... Im also obsessive about this exercise weight loss stuff it makes people mad.
  • coliema
    coliema Posts: 7,646 Member
    I like rusty spoons.
  • BAMFMeredith
    BAMFMeredith Posts: 2,810 Member
    Well if we're going with nail-orientated confessions, I confess that I've never ever had a 'pedi' or a 'mani' and I really couldn't care less what my nails look like. They're clean (unlike my son's ha ha). They look ok, I can type. They're not bitten.

Why spend hours fiddling with your nails [puzzled face]

Because it looks pretty :)

Also, I get it from my mom. Like that weird southern woman thing where you have to look nice even if you're going to the grocery store. I used to go to the nail salon with my mom when I was like 5...it's just what I'm used to!
  • KellyKAG
    KellyKAG Posts: 418
    The sound of a person folding paper using their fingernails makes me literally nauseous (similar to how regular people are with chalkboards and nails).

hahahaa I am sorry but this one is really hilarious! I wonder how many other people are like this..

Just discovered last year that my brother has the same thing. My mom also cannot touch cotton balls without gagging. (must be genetic weirdness!):happy:
  • BAMFMeredith
    BAMFMeredith Posts: 2,810 Member
    Another confession, I still watch Degrassi. I have watched it since Drake was on it when he was like 12. I can't help it. I love the high school drama!!
  • Bikini27
    Bikini27 Posts: 1,290 Member
    I confess that under NO circumstances will my toenails be unpainted. My finger nails are rarely unpainted, but the toes. They are ALWAYS done.

I second this motion... mine have to be painted to look good in some of my shoes :)

I confess that when I paint my toe nails, it looks like a drunk toddler did it.

my 4 year old does mine occasionally, and it looks pretty freaking bad... but she likes to do it, so I let her

Child Labor!!
    REPORTED.

Only because I am jealous.
  • EmCarroll1990
    EmCarroll1990 Posts: 2,832 Member
    I can't brush my teeth without gagging, sometimes to the point of throwing up.
  • AmberJslimsAWAY
    AmberJslimsAWAY Posts: 2,339 Member
    another confession, slightly weirder. I am extremely turned on by a guy that has a little musk in his scent, like just got done mowing the grass. ALL OVER IT!
  • AmberJslimsAWAY

I do this too. If you pant like a dog when you brush your tongue it helps
  • Bikini27
    Bikini27 Posts: 1,290 Member
    another confession, slightly weirder. I am extremely turned on by a guy that has a little musk in his scent, like just got done mowing the grass. ALL OVER IT!

I'd be throwing elbows with you, woman. I love a sweaty man :love:
  • Ocarina
    Ocarina Posts: 1,550 Member
    I never do my nails. And they look awful. :( I should but whenever I do them they come out so horrid looking...

And I refuse to do acrylics or pay a salon. I'd rather spend money on my hair.
  • EmCarroll1990

I don't know if you're serious or not, because I think the whole hand motions and panting would just make me feel like a tool.
  • fatboypup
    fatboypup Posts: 1,873 Member
    I LIKE TURTLES!
  • EmCarroll1990
    I've always had short hair and now that it's long I absolutely dread brushing it. Sometimes it starts dreading on it's own, I'm so tempted to just do dreads so I don't have to worry about it anymore.
  • AmberJslimsAWAY

I don't know if you're serious or not, because I think the whole hand motions and panting would just make me feel like a tool.

No one's around to see it lol, and I'm completely serious. It helps
  • jackpotclown
    jackpotclown Posts: 3,275 Member
    I've been to Jerry Springer's show twice and been on the air two times in the same episode (questions from the audience).....plus my girlfriend at the time flashed the audience, best Valentine's gift ever \m/
  • jhartram
    jhartram Posts: 165
    I confess that under NO circumstances will my toenails be unpainted. My finger nails are rarely unpainted, but the toes. They are ALWAYS done.

I second this motion... mine have to be painted to look good in some of my shoes :)

I confess that when I paint my toe nails, it looks like a drunk toddler did it.

my 4 year old does mine occasionally, and it looks pretty freaking bad... but she likes to do it, so I let her

I once let my then 6-yr-old little sister paint mine... it looked BETTER than when I did it myself! (I was 23 at the time... sad, I know.)
  • _LilPowerHouse
    _LilPowerHouse Posts: 365 Member
    I LIKE TURTLES!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3j2S0NhY4gY

this is Awesome...LOL
  • jhartram
    jhartram Posts: 165
    My two most desired pets are a hedgehog and a Little Owl (Yes, that's really their name... LOL)
  • SNOOZEFEST.