I would like to be your friend on mfp.
  • ej815
    ej815 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    add me as well. I am re-starting!
  • stephaneb74
    stephaneb74 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    2 weeks in so far and I love it... it is efficient too and I find strenght and motivation in reading other people stories and encouragements... feel free to add me
  • Dippydog
    Dippydog Posts: 154
    Options
    Hi there. You can add me!!:wink:
  • davenportmj
    davenportmj Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I started using MFP in 2011, but slacked off. I'm back now and working toward of a goal of losing 45 lbs. Add me if you need someone to share your journey with!!
  • fuzzypam
    fuzzypam Posts: 3
    Options
    I am new and need some friends to help me stay on track. Add me as a friend also.
  • tomakehermine
    Options
    hiiiiiiii! i LOVE friends - the more the better - guess i am a friend hoarder - sooooo add me? xoxo
  • BelMckenzie
    BelMckenzie Posts: 249
    Options
    Welcome- Feel Free to add me!
  • complicateme86
    complicateme86 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the community! It's always great to have a ton of support. Feel free to add me as a friend! Or anyone else who wants to, I'm always glad to give some support when needed!
  • arkansascountrygirl
    arkansascountrygirl Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    all of you are welcome to add me
  • slowlymoving
    Options
    Hello.. I am very new to this site as well.. Please add me i am in need of support!
  • tparisella
    Options
    i signed up for this site pretty recently... i started working out back in mid december (the P90X).... so far what i have seen from this site, it is great, all the people seem really supportive which is awesome, and just makes sense for that to be the case bc everyone is here for the same reason.... to get into better shape... not completely sure what my end goals are, all i know is that right now, my goal is to burn some extra body fat. ( i dont feel that i am overweight by any means, i jsut want to lower my body fat % and get cut ) ... then once i have done that, id actually like to put some of that weight back on, but this time i want it to be in the form of muscle.. we will see how it goes... just hard work and patience i suppose !

everyone benefits from getting support from others doing the same thing... thats why everyone is here...
  • rprindia
    rprindia Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi,
    I'm Priya ... Welcome!!!
  • kymber1234
    Options
    Hi!
    I wish you the best of luck on your path to a new and healthier YOU! I too have only been on a few weeks, but LOVE the way I am accountable to myself!! It really is getting me back on track.

You are welcome to add me! :)
  • cherylastone1
    cherylastone1 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I am pretty new (2 weeks tomorrow and I've lost 6 lbs!), too. I love the site and I'm happy to help encourage you along the way! I have a lot to lose, so I will probably be on here for life! Add me!
  • funkygal78
    Options
    hi