Biggest Loser videos.

Options
Anybody know about logging exercise? If I do videos in addition to walking, biking, etc. how do I calculate that into my log? There are no options for videos and I'm sure I'm not the only one who does the Biggest Loser vids.....if you don't they are a great workout btw!!!!!

Any help is appreciated!

Replies

• MDF08
    MDF08 Posts: 57
    Options
    I calculate it as Aerobics, general or Aerobics, high impact.

I do my running as a separate log entry.

:flowerforyou:
  • Learning2LoveMe
    Learning2LoveMe Posts: 1,430 Member
    Options
    When I do my Jillian DVD I log it as circuit training, since the DVD I do is exactly that - 7 circuits and pretty high intensity. Not sure about the BL videos as I've never seen/done them. If its a circuit type video then log it as that, otherwise probably high intensity aerobics. I would log your walking/biking/etc as seperate entries.

Are the BL videos fun? I've been looking at them every time I go to the store hehe.
  • AHealthierSuzyQ
    Options
    I do Biggest Loser Bootcamp and log it as mild stretching, areobics and strength training.

Right now I'm on week 3-4 and it is 10/15/20. Seems like weeks 1-2 was 10/10/10

Hope this helps!
  • MDF08
    Options
    When I do my Jillian DVD I log it as circuit training, since the DVD I do is exactly that - 7 circuits and pretty high intensity. Not sure about the BL videos as I've never seen/done them. If its a circuit type video then log it as that, otherwise probably high intensity aerobics. I would log your walking/biking/etc as seperate entries.

Are the BL videos fun? I've been looking at them every time I go to the store hehe.
    I had fun with them.

I'm a huge fan of Jillian's (though I curse her name when I finish her workouts!!)

I do her 30 day shred and biggest winner series with front, back, and cardio kickboxing. I never work out as hard on my own as I do with her kicking my butt. I'm usually drenched at the end!! :bigsmile: :drinker: :bigsmile:
  • n8tveca
    n8tveca Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I wear a heart rate monitor, pick any random exercise, and then play with the time until it equals the proper calories burned my heart rate monitor told me. It's not perfect, but it works :)

I'm using videos as well:
    BeachBody products:
    10 Minute Trainer (Tony Horton)
    P90X (Tony Horton)
    P90X+ (Tony Horton)
    Insanity (Shaun T) - starts next week, wish me luck!

Cheers,

Chris
  • hollychristine
    hollychristine Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    I have been logging them a aerobics, so I guess thats what I will keep doing.

And Lizagna.....I'm not quite sure I'd call them fun, lol, but a super workout. Bob is really into the lunges, he must have a butt fetish. hehehe
    There are quite a few of them. I have Cardio Max and Power Sculpt. They are 6-week programs the intensity increases as you go, so you don't get "bored". All in all, I guees they are fun, but that is because I have a Bob fettish, lol :love:
  • aholly70
    aholly70 Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    I just google exercise calculator,then many websites come up.
  • MDF08
    Options
    I have been logging them a aerobics, so I guess thats what I will keep doing.

And Lizagna.....I'm not quite sure I'd call them fun, lol, but a super workout. Bob is really into the lunges, he must have a butt fetish. hehehe
    There are quite a few of them. I have Cardio Max and Power Sculpt. They are 6-week programs the intensity increases as you go, so you don't get "bored". All in all, I guees they are fun, but that is because I have a Bob fettish, lol :love:

O, he so does!! My butt was burning halfway through. Evil!!

And yes, he is fun to look at while working out, like a goal ;)
  • radtech
    radtech Posts: 20
    Options

I'm a huge fan of Jillian's (though I curse her name when I finish her workouts!!)

I do her 30 day shred and biggest winner series with front, back, and cardio kickboxing. I never work out as hard on my own as I do with her kicking my butt. I'm usually drenched at the end!! :bigsmile: :drinker: :bigsmile:

Did you see any results in inches or lbs when you done the 30 day shred?? I was thinking about doing this and have heard great things about it!!