Worthwhile

Options
I've been on MFP for a couple of weeks now and it's been so helpful! I use the bar code scanner from the app daily and it has really kept me on track! Now I'd like to make some friends for motivation!

I'm 23 and started losing weight last year and lost 15 pounds. I had some health issues toward the end of the year and gained a little of it back. I'm getting married in May, so I'm super motivated right now! I am 5'5" and need to lose at least another 5 - 10 pounds before the wedding and I'd like to reach 125 lbs before my honeymoon (next summer).

I'd love to find people like me or with similar goals to befriend! We can do this!

Replies

• textlikekisses
    Options
    i'm here for you girl! congrats!
  • kris523sydney
    Options
    I agree....MFP has helped me so much.....I definitely would not have been able to lose the weight I have lost without it. I am lucky though because I also have my upcoming wedding to motivate me. I am trying to lose 17 total pounds before August and I have already lost 6. what state do you live in?
  • malkb27
    malkb27 Posts: 40
    Options
    I'm actually kinda glad we decided to go on our honeymoon a year after the wedding so that I would have a reason to stay motivated! Winters make it so hard for me to maintain/lose weight!

I live in Iowa! Just moved here a couple of years ago! Good luck on your weight loss journey!
  • beautifulone14
    beautifulone14 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Agreed!! I stepped away for ahwile and now I don't know I can live without it!! It is a great tool!:happy:
  • wolfehound22
    Options
    Great job so far, feel free to add me. Going strong 2 years in, so im always willing to dish out motivation.