Open Food Diaries approx. 1200 cals

Options

Replies

• wells0707
    wells0707 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Mine is open. It is set to 1200, but I eat back most of my workout calories. I love to get new ideas as well.
  • FancyChick305
    Options
    I just opened mine
  • kgchisholm
    kgchisholm Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Me! I stick to 1200 - 1350 cal/day :)
  • blgerig
    blgerig Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Mine is open! Feel free to add me.
  • Stacyanne324
    Stacyanne324 Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    Mine is open. I try to stick around 1200 three days a week, around 1500 three days a week (my bmr), and once a week I do a Spike day and eat 3000 plus. So, if you look Sundays be prepared... :)
  • ErinBeth7
    ErinBeth7 Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    Mine is open and it's set at 1280 cals a day. Take a peek :-)
  • kaybrose730
    kaybrose730 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Hello, I'm new to the site- How do you view other members' food diaries? I am on 1100- 1200 a day (only since Sunday) and I believe mine is open to view! So far it has been mainly fruits, vegetables, and protein

I would love some new ideas as well!

If you look at someones profile there should be a like there that says View Diary
  • lambertj
    lambertj Posts: 675 Member
    Options
    Mine's open, just steer clear of Saturday's - Cheat day! :heart:
  • MissYatta
    MissYatta Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Mine is open. I haven't set it to the doctor's orders (1300 calories), but I've been following it nevertheless.
  • FormerSuperHero
    FormerSuperHero Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Almost finished my week trying to eat 1400, think 1200 is very difficult for me
  • kjpersich
    kjpersich Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Mine is open. I like to zig zag my carb intake. I pretty much follow a low carb/ high protein diet. Right now I'm laying off the dairy as my husband and I are planning a beach trip in the coming month. Just trying to lean up a bit.
  • leika79
    leika79 Posts: 114
    Options
    mines open....feel free to add x
  • JanuaryJan
    Options
    Mine is open. Just don't look at yesterday. :tongue: Wednesdays are weigh in days for me and the only day I feel free to have something I wouldn't normally have.
  • secretgirl4611
    secretgirl4611 Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    MINE IS OPEN 1,430 CAL. and when I workout it goes higher as im sure urs should too :) so I try and eat those cals. too.
  • leahbhollifield
    Options
    Mine's open and set to 1200 calories, but ignore last week. Aunt Flo was visiting, and I ate way too much junk!
  • MuffyTopps
    Options
    Hi,
    I am new and struggling a bit to keep within 1200, but my diary is open to friends. Feel free to add me!
  • jedibunny
    jedibunny Posts: 321
    Options
    Mine is open, and I'm very happy to either get or give suggestions... I'm fairly new at this myself. :)
  • kaybrose730
    kaybrose730 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Thank you!!!!!
  • Tonika44137
    Tonika44137 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    bump
  • JuliesJourney
    JuliesJourney Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    This is going to be a very helpful thread for getting good ideas on what to eat. Thanks to everyone who has answered the call.