stuck

Options
Over the last month and a half I have been going to the gym regularly (about 5-6 days a week) and doing atleast 45 min of cardio and also strength training with weights. I have not seen the results I have hoped for. I watch what I eat and eat very healthy. I try to stay away from items high in sodium and fat and know I do not go over 1200 calories a day. I dont know what else to do. Not seeing these results as I have hoped is discouraging me.

Replies

• Par8hed4life
    Par8hed4life Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Take measurements and I would reconsider your intake of calories. 1200 may no tbe enough with how much you are working out.
    I am in the same situation and was getting really down. But after 60 days and only 14lbs, I measured myself and found out that I have lost over 12" overall.

Hope this helps!
  • write2sonya
    write2sonya Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Hi Monia,

Why don't you try upping your total calories for the day? Maybe you are not getting enough food?

Whatever you do, don't give up!

~Sonya
  • deftanker
    deftanker Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    I am no expert but there are so many variables involved in your situation. All I can say is good job, keep it up and remember, whatever the numerical results (or lack there of), you are getting healthier. If you get discouraged by the lack of change and stop what you are doing you will probably see results just in the opposite way.