Jillian Michaels Kickbox FastFix Challenge

Options
SexyCook
SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
Anyone interested in being in a challenge for support to do this New Dvd...I ordered mines 2 days ago and I hope it comes this weekend...Looking to start it up on Monday....

We can motivate one another....I will be taking my body measurements on Monday...Those that can weigh themselves can....I am in a No Scale Challenge and won't be weighing until Easter...

Not sure if it is in the stores yet...but I ordered my copy from Amazon... So go out and get your copy and LET"S DO THIS!

Respond here and The Group will be created on Friday!!!

Replies

• ygrad2001
    ygrad2001 Posts: 230
    Options
    I am so jealous!!!!!
  • blp1
    blp1 Posts: 80
    Options
    I got mine yesterday in the store and I'm going to try it tonight!! I'm excited for this one. I really liked her Shed and Shred one too! I'd be down to do a challenge! :)
  • translationmx
    translationmx Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    The downloadable workout is already available on her website!! I almost bought it last night, but I'm waiting to hear the reviews. I'm currently doing Ripped in 30 :smile:
  • MrsFelton2010
    MrsFelton2010 Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    Bump for later
  • Hardemanwifey
    Hardemanwifey Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Im in my friends, you already know im ready. Well i would be totally ready but havent got my dvd yet, shud get here in couple days. I'LL measure as well on Monday, no scale for me either till Easter. Super excited
  • CMmrsfloyd
    CMmrsfloyd Posts: 2,383 Member
    Options
    I'm on week 3 of Ripped in 30 right now, but I do plan to buy the new kickboxing workout as soon as I see it on the shelf in Target. Might go ahead and mix it in along with RI30, I tend to do at least 2 RI30 workouts most days anyway, might as well replace one with something else to keep things interesting. :-)
  • krichards0403
    krichards0403 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I pre ordered it weeks ago and hoping to have it any day!! I'm excited about this one
  • MissyLibra
    MissyLibra Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I have done 30 day Shred, and Ripped in 30 (I'm on week 4), and a week of 6 week six-pack.

Today I received the KickBox DVD and I added it at the end of my work out (so after doing Ripped in 30) and oh my god, I loved it. I mean I was exhausted from my daily workout, plus the one I had JUST done, but I didn't feel it. It's so much fun.

It is very exhausting, but seriously, you don't realize it until the end. It's fast pace, it's fun, I just loved every move. It was... empowering. It's the first one that's really "20 mins". (The other have like 5 mins warm up and 5 mins stretching). This one is just, 20 minutes.

So I would totally be in for the challenge, it's seriously my favorite DVD at the moment.
  • MzFreeSpirited
    Options
    Hello everyone. Im in. I will be going to pick mines up at Barnes and Noble on lunch. They have it for $14.99.
  • QueenFe
    QueenFe Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Got my copy today.... I'm in!!!!
  • chynn
    chynn Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    i wanna do it tooo!!!!
    guess i need to go get a copy....
  • CMmrsfloyd
    CMmrsfloyd Posts: 2,383 Member
    Options
    Picked mine up at Target today. :-)
  • SexyCook
    Options
    COOL....OOK..Checking to see if mines is in the mail.....Ordered the day it came out so it should be here today....I will start a GROUP and Invite those that have the DVD.... and want to do this challenge...It will be for 6 week....I am asking for your weight and measurements(Excluding those in the No Scale) arms, waist, thighs, butt, if you want......I know these are the areas I want...

SO SO EXCITED>....Lets do this!
  • LovingCruz
    LovingCruz Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    You know I am ready :)
  • clur85
    clur85 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    i'd love to join the challenge.. don't think my copy will be here until midweek next week though, i'm in the UK, and have ordered a multi region DVD player so i can play region 1 because i simply can't wait long enough until it's out in the UK!!
  • ShannanLaNae
    ShannanLaNae Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    You know Im in!! SO excited!!!
  • SexyCook
    Options
    ANYONE LOOKING TO JOIN THIS CHALLENGE>>>>IT STARTS TODAY..... Below is the link to join the group.....

Awesome DVD..already started Saturday the body is sore and working!

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/4033-jillian-kickox-fastfix-challenge