Insanity

Options
areay22
areay22 Posts: 150 Member
Is anyone else doing Insanity? It's a new workout from Beachbody. I did the fit test yesterday and I'm starting the 60 days today.

Replies

• barbarella
    barbarella Posts: 609 Member
    Options
    Haven't heard of that.

Let us know how it goes! :flowerforyou:
  • mosse33
    mosse33 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    is it high impact exercise
    eg like plyo off p90x
    thanks
  • kimgibbons
    kimgibbons Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    My husband just bought it for me on Monday. Can't wait for it to arrive! How is it. I have the demo plyo-cardio one they sent out a few months back and have done it a few times (it definately is INSANE!). I have done 2 rounds of P90x and am currently doing Chalean Extreme. I think Insanity is going to be very difficult!
    Let us know what you think of the exercises!
  • areay22
    Options
    Hey Kim,
    I have just done the fit test and it was insane! It was 8 different exercises that you do for a minute each. You do the fit test every 2 weeks and track your progress. I'm starting today!! :bigsmile:
  • kimgibbons
    Options
    areay22...Good luck! I am so looking forward to starting. How is the nutrition book? I really like P90x's and was hoping this one would be good too. Thanks!
  • n8tveca
    n8tveca Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I'm dying with anticipation. Hopefully 7/20 start date. Enjoy and ....."Dig Deeper!" :happy:
  • Lauralovesmfp
    Lauralovesmfp Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Hi guys! I started and today was day 2 of the workouts. Looking forward to a bit of a recovery tommorrow. It is H-A-R-D!

Laura
  • jessmomof3
    jessmomof3 Posts: 4,590 Member
    Options
    I'm starting Monday!!!!! Woohoo!!! I've done P90X, ChaLean Extreme, One on One, Turbo Jam, and pretty much all of the other BB programs.

Can't wait to get INSANE!! :bigsmile:
  • areay22
    Options
    wOW!! tHIS WORKOUT IS CRAZY! That should be the name of it! I love it!!
  • kimgibbons
    Options
    What day is everyone on? I am so excited to start! Hopefully it will arrive this week!!! How are you guys finding the nutrition book? Is anyone working out early in the morning with this program? I usually do my workouts at 5:00am but am worried that this program will be too difficult to do that early (with no food or anything)
  • areay22
    Options
    I have done my workouts in the evening. I don't think I could do some of them in the morning, especially without food. I run and spin still in the mornings (some swimming) and do this in the evenings.
  • denisebee
    denisebee Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    HI Guys- Just starting this. How did everyone do.. what were your results? I am on Day 3!
  • sandy429
    sandy429 Posts: 2,779 Member
    Options
    I finished on Sept 20th, and am now doing an Insanity/P90X hybrid. I love the program! My endurance is through the roof!
  • denisebee
    denisebee Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Well you look amzing so it must be working... do you do additional workouts while doing the DVDS?
  • jessmomof3
    jessmomof3 Posts: 4,590 Member
    Options
    I finished my 60 days of Insanity as well!! Loved it! I lost those last stubborn 8 pounds and over 10" from my body!! As sandy said, it helped my endurance too! Let me or Sandy know if you have any questions!
  • sandy429
    sandy429 Posts: 2,779 Member
    Options
    Thank you! During Month 1, I added Insanity Upper Body Weight Training + some pullups two times a week. Month 2's workouts were intense & long enough, so I dropped the weights. I also do at least 30 minutes of yoga every day.