Options
I'm Irish......am I alone:cry:
Seems everyone else is American ( love you all btw) :laugh:
So where you from:huh:

Replies

• pinkprincessmama
    pinkprincessmama Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    If it makes you feel any better, I've been to Ireland! Back in 2000, I studied abroad and did a 9 day tour of Ireland with 2 college friends. It was really fun! Even had a chance to celebrate St. Pattys Day in Dublin!
  • Thomasm198
    Thomasm198 Posts: 3,189 Member
    Options
    There's tons of Irish people on MFP. You just need to know where to look for them. :wink:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/265-ireland
  • mdebbie1026
    mdebbie1026 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    I've always wanted to visit Ireland! Hope that counts :D
  • lookgood46
    Options
    Hello princess....glad you enjoyed our little island:bigsmile:

And Thomas.....I will check that link out....knew there must have been some paddies hiding out:bigsmile:
  • lookgood46
    Options
    I've always wanted to visit Ireland! Hope that counts :D

It Counts:bigsmile:
  • kevinlynch3
    kevinlynch3 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Irish...send me a request..
  • 84dex
    84dex Posts: 45
    Options
    I'm Irish! :) just posted a thread looking for other Irish. Probably should have looked a bit harder first :)
  • Munque
    Munque Posts: 123
    Options
    Me and my husband are saving to go to ireland for our official honeymoon. I lived in England for 4 years and visited Scottland and Germany, but never made it to Ireland, it's the only place that neither one of us has been to.
  • crazysquaw51
    Options
    My Grandad came from Ireland, don't know where from but to Pa., he died when I was 6 and I remember him well,my dream has always been to go there, back country to meet the real Irish people, but I know that dream won't come true now, I'm 60 and just can't afford it and my dreams were to walk and meet the people, I've always said if I got there I probably never come back to the states. Maybe I lived there is a past life, if such a thing excist.
  • lookgood46
    Options
    How do i send a request Kevin and to Sarah that asked me to add you....i hit the wrong button so can you ask again:blushing:
    And to all you others wishing to visit and saving to....Ya i get it.....it is a beautiful country.....we have EXTREMELY green grass.....because it NEVER stops raining....but other then that its great:bigsmile:
  • dreamtoned10
    dreamtoned10 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Yep Irish :)
  • Thomasm198
    Thomasm198 Posts: 3,189 Member
    Options
    How do i send a request Kevin and to Sarah that asked me to add you....i hit the wrong button so can you ask again:blushing:
    And to all you others wishing to visit and saving to....Ya i get it.....it is a beautiful country.....we have EXTREMELY green grass.....because it NEVER stops raining....but other then that its great:bigsmile:
    Just click on the person's name and hit "add as friend". :smile:

p.s. A lot of people like to have a message included with the friend request.
  • littlebuddy84
    littlebuddy84 Posts: 1,000 Member
    Options
    I'm from ireland. Its great to see more irish people here.
  • allibabaadw
    allibabaadw Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'm studying abroad in Ireland right now in fact and until i leave at the end of the semester i am considering myself an irish person on MFP :)
    I know its probably not what you were hoping for but don't worry i'm sure there's plenty of born and bred irish on here!!!
  • dubw
    dubw Posts: 429
    Options
    <--- Not really Irish; However, grandparents on mother's side came from Wexford. Dad's side is a mix of English and German.
  • suttercm
    suttercm Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    My Great Grandmother was from County Cork. We visited Ireland last June.
  • hennyben
    hennyben Posts: 317
    Options
    Anseo!! Feel free to add me.
  • fififox
    fififox Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    Irish too :bigsmile:
  • sg1982
    sg1982 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I'm Irish......am I alone:cry:
    Seems everyone else is American ( love you all btw) :laugh:
    So where you from:huh:

Oh! You're not alone, there tons of irish people in MFP.
    Im not Irish, but I live in Cork.

:D
  • grassette
    grassette Posts: 976 Member
    Options
    Most of us are a little Irish, including me via my great-great-great grandmother. She lived 100 years, my father remembers her well, and she died saying her prayers in Irish. The Irish Disaspora has many children.