WORDS CAN BE MOTIVATING!!

Options
2»

Replies

• courtneymal17
    courtneymal17 Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    Way to Go! Good job! Awsome! you totally rock! I hear that people have challenges when these are left on posts. I don't understand why. Anytime you decide to leave a comment after someone posted their calories or logged their food you are doing that person a huge service.

Sure we would all love a poignant 3 paragraph letter everytime we post, but the reality is we are on the run that we barely get the time to stop on one page. Also depending on the number of friends we have we can spend 8 hours just leaving WTG! lol

But lets look at the flip side. Isn't SOME motivating words BETTER than none? Positive support helps us all even in the smallest form!

So to all of you out there in MFP land...WTG!, You're AWESOME and You TOTALLY rock! lol

totally agree
  • Butterfly3730
    Options
    I love your attitude! And I'm thankful for my MFP friends -- they are awesome and we encourage each other with just a few words, a private message, or whatever --it doesn't matter, it all feels good!
  • Sasha_Bear
    Sasha_Bear Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    Couldn't of said it better myself nice post Ced!
  • NiceTee75
    NiceTee75 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I totally agree!!! Great post and I think you totally rock too!!!! :-) :-)
  • SMarti030
    SMarti030 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I'm new to this site and I need all the motivation I can get! Any words of encouragement are greatly appreciated. Being over weight is hard and being the fat girl at the gym is hard too, just hearing way to go every now and again, for me, can be the difference between a cookie and an apple or a tv show and a walk. It's great to have encouragement and it's even better to have account-abia-buddies to help you track your losses.