Looking for a viral weight loss buddy

Options
I started today and Im looking for a viral weight loss buddy. I am on a quest to lose 51lbs, a.s.a.p

Replies

• WithDiamonds
    Options
    Hey! I'm Elli, and would like to loose about 10-20 lbs before spring break! I would love to have a viral weight lose buddy! I weigh 128 lbs.
  • oligard
    oligard Posts: 141
    Options
    Welcome aboard :) Feel free to add me
  • sstein21
    sstein21 Posts: 25
    Options
    Hello,
    Im also looking for a "buddy". Add me =)
  • secretgirl4611
    secretgirl4611 Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    anyone on here feel free to add me :) In my daily blog I post exactly what I EAT AND MY WORKOUTS...To hopefully be able to help someone else out there as well. I am on the SPECIAL K DIET. THAT CAN HELP WITH 5-20LBS...specialk.com
    its just the kellogs cereal brand nuthin too fancy and def. affordable to buy the food at the store. U DONT HAVE TO PAY TO BE APART OF THE DIET CHALLENGE..
  • cmmattison
    cmmattison Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hello! You can add me! My overall weight loss goal is 125 lbs. Ive got a long way to go but I need all the help I can get to stay on track!
  • shed1073
    shed1073 Posts: 5
    Options
    Hi there - I'm looking into losing about 10-15 lbs as well before efore April 20. Let's motivate!
  • sarrrahj
    sarrrahj Posts: 8
    Options
    I am looking to lose like 20 pounds b summer...much more all together. I would love to be your weight loss buddy
  • cyclingben
    cyclingben Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    "you can do it" - a little bit of water boy inspiration for you, feel free to add me
  • Hickyvikki69
    Hickyvikki69 Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    :wink: im in!!! i need to lose alot...dontr know how much quite yet that i'll settle for so plz feel free to add me!!! i at least want to lose 15 lbs before summer hits!!!
  • shrdlicka23
    Options
    I'm looking to lose around 50 lbs as well. Add me if you want :D
  • Longhorn4001
    Options
    It's all about having a healthy lifstyle.
  • Gt3ch
    Gt3ch Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    What is "viral weight loss"?
  • Dopechick
    Dopechick Posts: 16
    Options
    Feel free to add me also! I am looking to lose 25 pounds by June! :smile:
  • KareninCanada
    KareninCanada Posts: 831 Member
    Options
    What is "viral weight loss"?

I think it's what happens when you have a stomach flu.

ETA: Oh, wait! http://www.newsy.com/videos/scientists-discover-weight-loss-virus/

To the OP ... j/k :smile: Good luck with your weight loss.
  • maryroseclare
    Options
    You can add me - I've lost 60 pounds, with another 60 to go.
  • blueandigo
    blueandigo Posts: 296
    Options
    It depends on how much you weigh if you want to say a.s.a.p. If you weight 350-400lbs you can lose 50lbs in aboot two weeks. But I am gonna assume you're not even touching those so, welcome to the patient path. It will take some time and work, but it will be worth it in the end.

I am James

The forum troll and Jester.
  • kayla7303
    kayla7303 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    add me(:
    28-43 left for me to lose
  • meghanleigh41
    Options
    that's great! I had knee surgery last year and am looking to get back into shape to play soccer...a personal trainer told me I have about 25 pounds to lose. I'd love to have someone to stay connected with and help in any way that I can! :)