Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Looking for a viral weight loss buddy

I started today and Im looking for a viral weight loss buddy. I am on a quest to lose 51lbs, a.s.a.p

Replies

• Hey! I'm Elli, and would like to loose about 10-20 lbs before spring break! I would love to have a viral weight lose buddy! I weigh 128 lbs.
  • oligard
    oligard Posts: 141
    Welcome aboard :) Feel free to add me
  • sstein21
    sstein21 Posts: 25
    Hello,
    Im also looking for a "buddy". Add me =)
  • secretgirl4611
    secretgirl4611 Posts: 474 Member
    anyone on here feel free to add me :) In my daily blog I post exactly what I EAT AND MY WORKOUTS...To hopefully be able to help someone else out there as well. I am on the SPECIAL K DIET. THAT CAN HELP WITH 5-20LBS...specialk.com
    its just the kellogs cereal brand nuthin too fancy and def. affordable to buy the food at the store. U DONT HAVE TO PAY TO BE APART OF THE DIET CHALLENGE..
  • cmmattison
    cmmattison Posts: 10 Member
    Hello! You can add me! My overall weight loss goal is 125 lbs. Ive got a long way to go but I need all the help I can get to stay on track!
  • shed1073
    shed1073 Posts: 5
    Hi there - I'm looking into losing about 10-15 lbs as well before efore April 20. Let's motivate!
  • sarrrahj
    sarrrahj Posts: 8
    I am looking to lose like 20 pounds b summer...much more all together. I would love to be your weight loss buddy
  • cyclingben
    cyclingben Posts: 346 Member
    "you can do it" - a little bit of water boy inspiration for you, feel free to add me
  • Hickyvikki69
    Hickyvikki69 Posts: 371 Member
    :wink: im in!!! i need to lose alot...dontr know how much quite yet that i'll settle for so plz feel free to add me!!! i at least want to lose 15 lbs before summer hits!!!
  • I'm looking to lose around 50 lbs as well. Add me if you want :D
  • It's all about having a healthy lifstyle.
  • Gt3ch
    Gt3ch Posts: 212 Member
    What is "viral weight loss"?
  • Dopechick
    Dopechick Posts: 16
    Feel free to add me also! I am looking to lose 25 pounds by June! :smile:
  • KareninCanada
    KareninCanada Posts: 955 Member
    What is "viral weight loss"?

I think it's what happens when you have a stomach flu.

ETA: Oh, wait! http://www.newsy.com/videos/scientists-discover-weight-loss-virus/

To the OP ... j/k :smile: Good luck with your weight loss.
  • You can add me - I've lost 60 pounds, with another 60 to go.
  • blueandigo
    blueandigo Posts: 296
    It depends on how much you weigh if you want to say a.s.a.p. If you weight 350-400lbs you can lose 50lbs in aboot two weeks. But I am gonna assume you're not even touching those so, welcome to the patient path. It will take some time and work, but it will be worth it in the end.

I am James

The forum troll and Jester.
  • kayla7303
    kayla7303 Posts: 154 Member
    add me(:
    28-43 left for me to lose
  • that's great! I had knee surgery last year and am looking to get back into shape to play soccer...a personal trainer told me I have about 25 pounds to lose. I'd love to have someone to stay connected with and help in any way that I can! :)