Semi-new and looking for accountability

Options
I'm looking for people who have the same goals as me and can help keep me on track. I'm 26 with a 22 month old daughter and a 3 year old son. Currently I work at a vet clinic but I will be taking my state board test to become a LPN soon. So my life is a little crazy. I'm 5' 4" and currently weight 207. I really want to get down to 140 some day.

Replies

• cinnamonremembralls
    Options
    I'm not in the same situation as you but I have a friend who recently gave birth to her first baby and is now juggling her 10 month old baby, her job and trying to lose the weight too! Good luck but it can be done! xx
  • Brown_Eyed_Beauty
    Brown_Eyed_Beauty Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I dont have any kids but Im 25 and weigh 201.8. Ive only lost 4lbs since I gained. Ive been on here for awhile too but have just recently began doing it every day. Its hard to get motivated. Feel free to add me and check out my diary. Its public because I need the accountability too :-/
  • icarol71
    icarol71 Posts: 8
    Options
    I have been a nurse for 18 years Lpn working mainly 3rd and 2nd shift. If you need any moral support or any ideas i will be glad to help out. I dont have a husband or a child but with a nursing work schedule it makes a little harder to stay on track but it can be done and YOU WILL do it and reach your goals.
  • KF1216
    KF1216 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'd love to be buddies:) I have a 3 yr old daughter & 18m old son. I'm 30, 5'9", 194 lbs with 175 as my starting goal. Add me if you'd like to be friends! Oh, and good luck!
  • lunchgirlie
    lunchgirlie Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I'm 29 and working on finding a job. I'm 5'7", currently 220 and my goal is 145 though I'm not sure it's realistic. I love friends and love to give support and encouragement! Feel free to add me!
  • mygrl4meee
    mygrl4meee Posts: 943 Member
    Options
    You can add me. I don't have little kids anymore but I do work full time as a caregiver and I am juggling my job, my family ad fitting in time for the gym. I have my diary open too.
  • beecautious
    beecautious Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hi, I have 5 kids, and am a full time student. My schedule is pretty hectic but once you began working out....it gets easier....for me I prefer classes where the people that surround me movtivates me.....some of the women there are in better shape than me and they movtivate me to keep going and believe it or not.....to the contrary you will actually feel more energized afterwards...just keep your body replenished with nutrients.