100lbs+ to lose would like motivating friends

Options
Hi i joined mfp last in the spring used the calorie counter and was exercising at least 4 days a week with a buddy i lost 25lbs before the summer. However i stopped using mfp and exercising on a daily basis only to gain the weight back. I've been struggling with my weight for the last 16 years i always start to achieve a loss but then i lose my motivation. i'm 5 ft 2" i will be 43 next month. I'm married with a 12years old girl and a 15 year old boy . I'm a stay at home mom and i'm active in my church. I've been struggling with my weight for so long and i'm at a point that i'm burnt out. I need some inspiration. Please help!!!

Replies

• hunni70
    hunni70 Posts: 57
    Options
    Bump
  • Amy_Lee_2012
    Amy_Lee_2012 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    I have lost 60 pounds and still have another 120-130 pounds to go, so I have a long road ahead of me. I joined this site about a week ago...I was a member late last year but didn't stick with it and stopped using the site. However, I am back again as I really want to control my calorie intake and see where I need to make changes. Also, posting on this site everyday seems to help keep me focused and motivated to reach my goals. I work out every day and make sure to drink at least 8 glasses of water, daily. I am more than happy to add anyone as a friend or accept anyone's friendship. We all need support and help- losing weight is hard work but we're all capable of doing so, we just need to stay focused! Good luck with your journey :)
  • cmcpherson200
    Options
    Hi folks, I'm in it to win it. How many times have we said that and fall by the wayside? The difference in being a winner is no matter how many times you fall, YOU GET BACK UP AND TRY AGAIN! I'm here to meet people who want to burn this weight and get healthy. I don't want to lose anymore friends and family to death or sickness. So lets call, text, encourage each other, and keep each other honest and accountable and get the job done. If you want to join the revolt, you can contact me either way. God Bless!