Newbie Here!

christyandbino
christyandbino Posts: 2
edited September 18 in Introduce Yourself
Hi everyone, i'm Christy. I'm new to this board. I will be going to my first Weight Watcher's meeting today. If theres anyone on here who is also doing WW, I would appreciatte any tips or advice you may have. Or if anyone would like to have a diet buddy, i'm available for that too. Good luck to Everyone!

Christy G.
Starting: 312
Goal: 140
Weight Now: 295
Loss So Far: 17

Replies

• Hi everyone, i'm Christy. I'm new to this board. I will be going to my first Weight Watcher's meeting today. If theres anyone on here who is also doing WW, I would appreciatte any tips or advice you may have. Or if anyone would like to have a diet buddy, i'm available for that too. Good luck to Everyone!

Christy G.
    Starting: 312
    Goal: 140
    Weight Now: 295
    Loss So Far: 17
  • alf1163
    alf1163 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Way to go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Keep up the good work and welcome to this site!!
  • JJAE53
    JJAE53 Posts: 97 Member
    Hi and welcome to the site. I'm not usually on at this time, but it's spring break so my schedule is different. I don't attend Weight Watchers mysefl, but some of my friends do. I've been trying t get them to log on, but they ask if any Weight Watchers log on. Now I can tell them yes. Is it oaky for me to give them your "name" so they can find you?
This discussion has been closed.