Let's talk water bottles...

Options
2»

Replies

• ncnike23
    ncnike23 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    GO to Nalgene.com! I love my Nalgene bottles!! There are lots of sales, too and they are so durable. I have dropped mine so many times. They never break or crack!!
  • karenCalandro
    Options
    BRITA WATER BOTTLE. I BOUGHT MINE AT WALMART BUT SAW THEY ALSO HAD THEM AT MY LOCAL WALGREENS!! I LOVE MINE WATER BOTTLE AND IT GOES EVERYWHERE WITH ME
  • eatherhey
    eatherhey Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Camelbacks are awesome but I prefer Vessel. :D They have a bunch of different bottle types and pretty designs on their website. Love my acrylic tumbler.

http://vesseldrinkware.com/
  • whitneyann0
    whitneyann0 Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    Camelbak! I bring it with me wherever I go. :bigsmile:
  • laurarpa
    laurarpa Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    Another camelbak - I have 2 (one stays at work). My kids each have one. Get tiny baby bottle nipple brush to clean the rubber sip top. I find it makes it easy to drink more.
  • CuteAndCurvy83
    CuteAndCurvy83 Posts: 570 Member
    Options
    I love my Brita Water Filter Bottle.
  • JaneDoughSanAntonio
    JaneDoughSanAntonio Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Anything with a straw is nasty to me. I love the rubbermaid flip top BPA free that are easy easy easy to clean! Target has them.

This.
  • HealthyHappy120
    Options
    Intak 24oz bottles.. they have rings on them to keep track of how many times you fill up. I don't use that but its a good bottle. Mines black but they have other colors
  • moran1917
    moran1917 Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    brand is not so important to me. i like a bottle that squeezes so i can squirt the water in my mouth....and sometimes down my back.
  • nurseamysweeney
    Options
    I stand by mY Contigo water bottles!!!
  • mfisher16508
    mfisher16508 Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    and to think I thought a waterbottle was a waterbottle.....now I must google...
  • inetgirl
    inetgirl Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    I'm also a Kleen Kanteen fan.

Me too and I have a key chain hook at the top to hang my car key on while I'm at the gym. Keeps water super cold and yummy.
  • neurochamp
    neurochamp Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    I have four SubZero stainless steel water bottles - got them at Meijer (midwest store, somewhere between K-Mart and Target-type store) for only $4 each. I always keep full bottles in the refrigerator so I have cold drinking water. I love that these have a large-ish screw cap (no flip-up lid to get all gross) and they really take a beating. Oh, and they are CHEAP and recyclable!

This link is for similar bottles on amazon.com: http://www.amazon.com/SubZero-Stainless-Steel-Water-Bottle/dp/B00291ELRG/ref=sr_1_cc_1?s=aps&ie=UTF8&qid=1331258564&sr=1-1-catcorr
  • shadowkitty22
    shadowkitty22 Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    I'm a Camelbak fan as well. I've got the 24 oz and it fits in every cup holder I've ever encountered. My husband's 1L bottle however does not. It wouldn't fit in the cup holder of our son's stroller or in the cup holder on my elliptical. My daughter has a 16 oz one and loves it. The bite valves are replaceable for when they either eventually get nasty or (if your kid is like mine) bites through it so much that the water bottle actually leaks.

I take my bottle with me pretty much wherever I go, even to the food court at the BX so I can save money by not buying the meal and be healthier by not drinking a soda. They cost $11 where I am (no clue where that one person is buying them from if they cost $20. Good God!) and sadly even the smaller ones aren't that much cheaper ($10.50).
  • hdlb123
    hdlb123 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    I'm a Camelbak fan as well. I've got the 24 oz and it fits in every cup holder I've ever encountered. My husband's 1L bottle however does not. It wouldn't fit in the cup holder of our son's stroller or in the cup holder on my elliptical. My daughter has a 16 oz one and loves it. The bite valves are replaceable for when they either eventually get nasty or (if your kid is like mine) bites through it so much that the water bottle actually leaks.

I take my bottle with me pretty much wherever I go, even to the food court at the BX so I can save money by not buying the meal and be healthier by not drinking a soda. They cost $11 where I am (no clue where that one person is buying them from if they cost $20. Good God!) and sadly even the smaller ones aren't that much cheaper ($10.50).

I'm in Canada, and mine cost $20.00. Stainless steel ones start at $32.00 I just orderd the new type of bottle they ahve with the squirt top from Amazon, again for $20.00. I love it though, well worh the money.

My son bit through the bite valve on his kids bottle, and amazon wanted over $18 for a replacement valve! I ended up buying him an entirely new (bigger) bottle for the same price. Gah!
  • bzmommy34
    bzmommy34 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Camelbak for sure. I have seven of them, including the one with the filter so I can always have water on the go without having to buy bottled. I also like Nalgene bottles but they are harder to find in smaller base sizes.