Starbucks!!!

Options

Replies

• krispyychicken
    Options
    I love the light mocha frappuccino!!! It's delicious, but is only like 140 calories or so!!! :)
  • lexygirl32
    Options
    Ice mocha w/ skim milk.... very yummy!!!
  • Lorleee
    Lorleee Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Tall skinny chai tea latte with half syrup.
  • pg1girl
    pg1girl Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    Grande decaf americano with regular milk.
  • rubybeach
    rubybeach Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    Short, skinny, double, French vanilla latte ;) 8 oz of delight.
  • glittr92
    glittr92 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I usually get a grande soy vanilla latte. Not exactly the healthiest thing on the menu (it's 240 calories) but it's my favorite!
  • Katie3784
    Katie3784 Posts: 543
    Options
    I love starbucks. If I want to be really good, I order a tall skinny cinnamon dolce latte. Otherwise I get a tall nonfat, no whip cinnamon dolce latte.
  • jedavis824
    Options
    I have a serious starbucks addiction. I usually get a skinny caramel macchiatto or skinny vanilla latte.
  • jedavis824
    Options
    I love starbucks. If I want to be really good, I order a tall skinny cinnamon dolce latte. Otherwise I get a tall nonfat, no whip cinnamon dolce latte.

What's the difference between the two?
  • sleepytexan
    sleepytexan Posts: 3,138 Member
    Options
    Iced Grande Soy 2-pump pumpkin spice latte is the most delicious beverage in the entire world. 180 calories, and worth every one.
  • KrisyKat
    KrisyKat Posts: 749 Member
    Options
    I have a weakness for peppermint mocha (hot) with whip, but I just can't stomach the "skinny" lo-cal version. Gotta have the full of sugar, fat, and oh-so-deliciousness version!! :bigsmile:
  • jamiem1102
    jamiem1102 Posts: 1,196 Member
    Options
    Venti Iced Coffee Half Water and I add Equal or something to it later.

Otherwise I'll do the skinny vanilla latte. :) Yum.

Oh yeah, and the Unsweetened Venti Iced Passionfruit Tea.
  • wbgolden
    wbgolden Posts: 2,071 Member
    Options
    Komodo Dragon, freshly ground and pumped through my Keurig into my cup (only because I can't get it to pump the coffee straight down my gullet).

Black.
  • raevynn
    raevynn Posts: 666 Member
    Options
    Most of the time, brewed coffee, black.

Preferably from the Clover press.

On occasion, I do have a double tall soy latte - 130 calories of goodness! :drinker:
  • Allie_71
    Allie_71 Posts: 1,063 Member
    Options
    americano, extra shot, soy milk mmmmmmm :)
  • jedavis824
    Options
    I have a weakness for peppermint mocha (hot) with whip, but I just can't stomach the "skinny" lo-cal version. Gotta have the full of sugar, fat, and oh-so-deliciousness version!! :bigsmile:

The peppermint mocha is by far my favorite but the skinny version sucks! I'll just fit the extra cals into my intake during the colder months.
  • jamiem1102
    jamiem1102 Posts: 1,196 Member
    Options
    Download the Starbucks app and it wil llet you create lo cal options AND tell you how to order them. ;)

I have an android, is this just for iPhones? I have the starbucks app but its just for the card and to locate one. Id love to have an app with nutrition info!

You know, I just downloaded the app, but when I looked up the Passionfruit Iced Tea it said it was 120 calories even after I altered it to make sure there was no syrup in it... but when I looked online on the SBUX website it said it didn't have any calories. Discrepancy? I think so. :(
  • gabe_irun4coffee
    gabe_irun4coffee Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Grande Americano with hazelnut syrup and cream!
  • thepetiterunner
    thepetiterunner Posts: 1,238 Member
    Options
    I always get just a plain, unsweetened iced coffee and put a bit of milk in it. I sometimes get an iced tall nonfat latte (70 cals), but for the most part I stick with brewed coffee. Lower calories and way cheaper.
  • brittanidigby
    brittanidigby Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    I loveeee Starbuckssss! haha I get regular everything, no 'skinny' versions or anything like that.