NSV... Bought new jeans today (pics)

Options
alecta337
alecta337 Posts: 622 Member
Today I went jean shopping with a friend because my old jeans were falling off me.

Me wearing a size 12 jean a few weeks ago
IMG_3929-1.jpg

As you can see, they were WAAAY too big. I looked so silly with my belt making my pants scrunch at the top. Very unflattering. All my jeans were fitting like this so I decided it was time to go shopping.
These are pics from a few minutes ago of me wear my.... SIZE 7 JEANS!!!! I don't think I've ever worn a size 7 before.
And now for the pics =]
IMG_3962.jpg
IMG_3960.jpg
IMG_3957.jpg
IMG_3966-1.jpg

I still have a little bit of a bump in my lower belly that I am trying to get rid of. I am about 2 lbs from goal weight and then I want to focus on gaining muscle and losing fat.

Don't be mean >.< It took a lot of courage. I am still hiding my before pictures in the deep depths of my computer storage =]

Oh I should also mention that when I got those pants at the top, they fit tightly around my hips, not too tight, but like they're supposed to.

Replies

• healthyliving_girl
    healthyliving_girl Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    That's FREAKIN' awesome! Great job! What an accomplishment! I had to break down and get rid of my size 12 jeans. You're right - they looked ridiculous. I bought size 8 pants. :)

Keep up the great work! Be proud! Woot!
  • MindyG150
    MindyG150 Posts: 1,296 Member
    Options
    Sounds like 7 is your new lucky number! WTG!
  • babygurl48
    babygurl48 Posts: 1,236 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Wtg!!
  • sheri02r
    sheri02r Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    You look awesome! That's a Great NSV!! :)
  • dorseykm
    dorseykm Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous, congratulations!
  • craignev
    craignev Posts: 1,247 Member
    Options
    You look great. Congrats.
  • Fayve
    Fayve Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    Aaaaah, your waist is so tiny! You look fantastic! Congratulations :D
  • alecta337
    Options
    Thank you all so much. I was ecstatic when I realized I could fit into a size 7. My friend says that this brand runs small so maybe when we go shopping again in a few days I'll be an even smaller size in a different brand. Even if I'm not, I am sooo happy about being a size 7. It sucks that I only had time to get one pair. Now I own 15 pairs of pants that are too big and 1 that fits, haha.
  • tsherm3850
    tsherm3850 Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    Wow! Congratulations! You look great.
  • Michellerawrrr
    Michellerawrrr Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    You look great!!
  • shyandemily
    shyandemily Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    You have such a beautiful shape. You look great. Great NSV!!
  • alecta337
    Options
    These pictures make me realize I REALLY need to clean my mirror. Haha. Thanks again for all the positive words. I am so freaking happy to be wearing this size right now =D

Oh and extra bonus: the pants only cost 20 bucks!!
  • nnylee
    nnylee Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    I've never seen people be mean about other people's bodies on here! You look great!
  • DesertDarkfire
    Options
    Congrats!
    They look really good.
  • wdwghettogirl
    wdwghettogirl Posts: 559 Member
    Options
    Whatta ya mean "Be nice"?? You look fantastic! Nothing to be worried about. Good for you!
  • CMD76
    CMD76 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    You look great. :)
  • sammielealea
    sammielealea Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! You look great! Stupid question though . . . what does NSV mean?
  • Rayman79
    Rayman79 Posts: 2,009 Member
    Options
    I agree with wdw, no need to tell people to be nice. You look hot.:glasses:
  • alecta337
    Options
    NSV - non scale victory. It's just a way of saying something that makes us happy that isn't tied to the number on the scale
  • sammielealea
    sammielealea Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Ahh, gottcha! Thanks :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!