Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

1 year = 58 lbs GONE! Pic heavy!

Replies

• That's so awesome! Congrats!
    Today is my first day on this site, I started working out about a month ago with the serious goal of losing weight and I'm starting out at the same size you were a year ago and this gives me so much hope and motivation!
    Thanks for posting this!! :)
  • VRuff
    VRuff Posts: 49 Member
    what an inspiration for a girl like me! in my teens, the heaviest i ever was hovered around 190 but after i had my daughter in september 2010 i was 242 when i left the hospital.i couldnt believe it! after a few failed attempts at losing weight i came back to MFP and when i officially started my journey i weighed in at 230 and now im down to 194. i hope to get to 160 by the summer aka my birthday in july and look just as great as you do!!! :happy:
  • paxetamore
    paxetamore Posts: 399 Member
    Beautiful work! I just luv how your smile looks bigger and bigger over time, and it should! Well done!
  • Many Congrats! :D Great work!
    Also, Griffindor by the looks of it? Ravenclaw myself ;p
    :D
  • ThaiKaren
    ThaiKaren Posts: 341 Member
    FANTASTIC WELL DONE YOU :smile:
  • mcastgirlnc
    mcastgirlnc Posts: 23 Member
    You look amazing!!! congrats on the weight loss!
  • angelajo01
    angelajo01 Posts: 67 Member
    I love seeing your transformation in all of your pics, you look amazing!!
  • coliema
    coliema Posts: 7,646 Member
    You look great!!
  • MNA76
    MNA76 Posts: 1,541
    Incredible Shrinking Woman!!! Congratulations on your fantastic progress!! I like how your smile got bigger in each picture as you lost weight. That says a lot.
  • MMarvelous
    MMarvelous Posts: 1,067 Member
    OUTSTANDING! I AM SO PROUD OF YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • sbrBirdy
    sbrBirdy Posts: 224 Member
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

What an inspiration! You look amazing. Thanks so much for posting the pictures.
  • Nita_B
    Nita_B Posts: 20
    I love the last 2 photos. You look amazing and happy!! Congrats!!
  • Wow! You really inspired me! Great job. LOVE all the pictures. :)
  • Mymy101
    Mymy101 Posts: 23 Member
    Well done. You're very inspirational to those of us wh are still trying to get there. :)
  • lja20
    lja20 Posts: 54 Member
    Congrats! All that hard work has definitely paid off, you look happy!
  • MindyBlack
    MindyBlack Posts: 954 Member
    You look great! The biggest change I see is that beautiful smile!! BTW, love the Harry Potter pics. Are you part of the Harry Potter challenge? If not I know that most houses are accepting new members.
  • sc1572
    sc1572 Posts: 2,309 Member
    way to gooooo! :D
  • GroupXZ
    GroupXZ Posts: 196 Member
    You look great!
  • letmebeda1_wechange
    letmebeda1_wechange Posts: 480 Member
    wow you look awesome!!!! your face, you have such a babyface now. love the transformation. you stunning and beautiful. keep up the great job!!!!!! congrats! and happy birthday
  • beatlemom
    beatlemom Posts: 250 Member
    Congrats! You look fantastic!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!