Melaleuca?

Options
Wondering if anyone else out there uses Melaleuca. If so, maybe we can start a support group :)

Replies

• DiabeticAlien
    DiabeticAlien Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    I thought it was spelled Metallica....LOL. Sorry, couldn't resist.
  • timanda2
    Options
    I use Melaleuca and promote it too! Love the products. The vitamins have done wonders for my bowels!!! I hope that wasn't TMI:)!
  • nellajane24
    nellajane24 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I have been a customer for about 4 years now, love, love, love the products, can't rave enough. I just started using the Access bars recently, hoping they will help with my workouts.
  • Calif_Girl67
    Calif_Girl67 Posts: 526 Member
    Options
    I have been a customer for about 4 years now, love, love, love the products, can't rave enough. I just started using the Access bars recently, hoping they will help with my workouts.

Are the Access bars good? I just became a rep for them.
  • kristyetta
    kristyetta Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Just started a group called, "We LOVE Melaleuca!" I'm the only one so far so please send all of your friends to this group that you know who used Melaleuca products!!
    Thank you!
  • Sidesteal
    Sidesteal Posts: 5,510 Member
    Options
    I thought it was spelled Metallica....LOL. Sorry, couldn't resist.

I LOL'd for what it's worth.
  • OnMyWeigh464
    OnMyWeigh464 Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    Been a member for 3 years now. But am canceling because I just can't afford to keep up with my 35 points anymore. Financial situation has changed a wee bit.
  • FatgutBgone
    FatgutBgone Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I never used it but there is a plant here in Knoxville TN. I know some people that work there.
  • kolkol
    kolkol Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    I have been a member for about 5 months now, I really really love their products, but like previously said, I may be getting out of it because it's pretty expensive. I wish you could do different plans, where you did not have to buy so much per month.
  • SmokinCat
    SmokinCat Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Love all of their products!
  • MissJenn33
    MissJenn33 Posts: 131
    Options
    UGH!!!!! I'm not a Melalueca fan! Let me tell you why...

My husband and I signed up because he really liked their mens vitamins. So we signed the agreement and did our monthly orders. When we signed up the rep told us it would be a required $50 a month plus shipping and there were plenty of household items to choose from to fill the $50 requirement. This irked me but we did it because it's the ONLY way to get the vitamins. You are not ALLOWED to just order 1 or 2 items.

When we placed our 1st order we found out it's not actually a minimum $50 requirement....it's actually a "50 points" per month requirement. Each product is desiganted a point amount and you must get to 50 points to place the order. This little surprise jumped the order total to about $80. And in order to remain an active customer you MUST place a monthly order.

Whne we signed up we WERE NOT told about our second little surprise. Even if you do not place a monthly order, Melalueca will place an automatic "backup order" for you to remain active. The back up order is filled with CRAP you never asked for or needed UNLESS you were told upfront and created your own backup.

So we were shocked to see 2 Melalueca deductions from our bank account 2 months later! The first "backup order" was placed, billed but never actually shipped out!!! We found out about this after the 2nd "backup order landed on our doorstep.

When we called to complain and CANCEL we got a major run around/transfer from dept to dept. We were so frustrated we sent an email demanding to have our account canceled. At the same time I went into our account to try to remove our credit card info from the account. This IS NOT AN OPTION. You can't remove it or change it. The only option was to change the CC expiration date. So I did!

A few days later we received a reply from our Cancelation Request email. The email said they were sorry we wanted to cancel and went on to list the benefits of remaining a member. THAT WAS IT! They didn't give us instructions on how to cancel or confirm our account was going to be canceled. So I angrily replied that We demanded our account be canceled immediately.

We were confident we would not be charged again as I changed the credit card expiration date on our acount. We were very wrong. Three weeks later we saw a third surprise order placed! I called my bank to see what happened. They said that Melaleuca had tried numerous times to place the order then figured out the expiration date was changed, and changed it back WITHOUT MY PERMISSION!!! I think this must be illegal! We were apalled!

Do not deal with this company! They will do all they can to rip you off and lie and delay cancelations!!!!!
  • photogmama
    photogmama Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Hi, I have been a customer with Melaleuca for six + years. I did it as a business and it was a great way for me to earn an income from home with no big investment, home parties, etc.
    I have had 40+ customers, probably more, come and go, never with any issues canceling. All you need to do is fax a simple letter with your name/phone number/address before the 25th of any month and you are done.
    I am sorry you had a hard time with this and weren't properly educated on the system. It is a great company!
    Have a great day.

I still shop with them and have my products paid for with a thank you check every month. I haven't referred any new customers in over three years and I am still a Director.
    :)
  • nikolli2000
    Options
    Well who ever signed you up did a poor job of explaining things too you, and they should have followed up with you the very next month to explain or answer any questions. I for one love the product and try very hard to keep my customers happy. BTW, you can still get the vitamins and not be a preferred customer, it will cost more money though