Earworms

Options
2»

Replies

• cekeys
    cekeys Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    "We are young" by Fun. I don't like the song, but it's stuck in my brain. :explode:
  • lillydlc
    lillydlc Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    same! But i love the song

Me too! But I don't want to spoil it with 'overkill'
  • Hezzakiah
    Hezzakiah Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Mine alternates between Mandisa - It's a Good Morning and Newsboys - They Don't Serve Breakfast in Hell
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,788 Member
    Options
    I catch myself whistling, humming, and, occassionally, singing "If I only had a Brain" from Wizard of Oz. I do it all the time.

Actually got written up back in the 70's by my boss. It was driving her crazy. What a B*tch! Anyway.....

I still do it. Where I work now, once I start whistling it, the guy in the next office, starts whistling it to0.
  • TonyL68
    TonyL68 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I saw this topic yesterday and didn't click it becasue I didn't want an earworm.

Today, a co-worker brought in bagels, muffins and donuts from D&D. As I passed the kitchen I said "Oh, man! Evil woman!"

So now I have "Evil Woman" by ELO in my head.
  • lillydlc
    Options
    I catch myself whistling, humming, and, occassionally, singing "If I only had a Brain" from Wizard of Oz. I do it all the time.

Actually got written up back in the 70's by my boss. It was driving her crazy. What a B*tch! Anyway.....

I still do it. Where I work now, once I start whistling it, the guy in the next office, starts whistling it to0.

He he...see they are contagious too!
  • lillydlc
    Options
    Me to especially since my daughter showed me the take of video on youtube where they are all playing 1 guitar!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d9NF2edxy-M
    [/quote]

Wow! that's brilliant! Love it!
  • djlevron
    djlevron Posts: 20
    Options
    for me it is Amen by Kid Rock
  • elenathegreat
    elenathegreat Posts: 3,988 Member
    Options
    I was grossly fascinated then, thought you were going to talk about some werd bug I didn't know about!! Disappointed now...:sad:

Yeah, me too...bummer!