Daylight Savings Time and Eating Late?

Options
2»

Replies

• felice03
    felice03 Posts: 2,732 Member
    Options
    feedingfail.gif

that is what i look like after a night of drinking!
  • marycmeadows
    marycmeadows Posts: 1,691 Member
    Options
    oh man, we just cannot take chances like this, so you better not eat at all to be safe.

LOL
  • Dave198lbs
    Dave198lbs Posts: 8,810 Member
    Options
    I try not to eat after 8pm no matter the daylight savings time. The only way I would eat up until 9pm is if I planned on being up late doing stuff.

what kind of stuff?
  • Feathil
    Feathil Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Man, how early do you guys sleep? I only finish rehearsals at 10pm and half the time don't get home til midnight - though obviously that's an extreme on the late-night end. Still, I'm lucky to get into bed by 11. I always have to have something reasonable when I get home, rehearsals are draining after a long day... Just gotta suffer the immense amounts of fat from this terrible situation! ;)
  • jackpotclown
    jackpotclown Posts: 3,291 Member
    Options
    anything you eat between 8-9 now will be negative calories...no need to log it.

Last time I ate after 8pm I turned into a gremlin....weird.
    Winning \m/
  • ArroganceInStep
    ArroganceInStep Posts: 6,239 Member
    Options
    What happens if you're on a plane heading west? Like can you ask the pilot to speed up so you can finish your meal?
  • PunkRockDad
    Options
    Everyone knows you can't eat after 8pm or all the food turns instantly to fat, but what happens when we turn the clocks forward? Can I eat till 9pm now or should I stick with 8pm?

On some days the sun doesn't go down till 8:30, so you should be ok. The sun helps burn more calories just by shining on us.
  • cmsiemsen
    cmsiemsen Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    feedingfail.gif

that is what i look like after a night of drinking!

...This is what I always look like.
  • eayal002
    eayal002 Posts: 186
    Options
    it's 8 o'clock somewhere so eat on brother eat on, lol
  • k2quiere
    k2quiere Posts: 4,151 Member
    Options
    What were your scale results after Feb 29? Should be the same concept, as that day does not really exist, and neither does the hour between 8 and 9. So, if you gained 3lbs between Feb 28 and March 1, I would expect the same to happen; likewise if you lost 8lbs between Feb 28 and March 1, I will be searching for your secret stash of cat pee in a bottle.
  • chrisdavey
    chrisdavey Posts: 9,834 Member
    Options
    If you board a plane at 9pm and head west. The plane goes through 1 1hr timezone per hour so it is effectively 9pm forever. Are you ever allowed to eat again?
  • janegalt37
    janegalt37 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    If you board a plane at 9pm and head west. The plane goes through 1 1hr timezone per hour so it is effectively 9pm forever. Are you ever allowed to eat again?

Of course, silly! And if you go east, you never have to put the fork down..... or the vodka.
  • solpwr
    solpwr Posts: 1,039 Member
    Options
    Is this a trick question?
  • HendersonDavid
    Options
    lol i care not for time changing. eat whenever you like, its not like you set your meals to the clock.
    "7pm ****, got to eat" "8pm ****, going catabolic got to eat"
  • millerll
    millerll Posts: 873 Member
    Options
    Shhhh....here's my little secret: I eat sitting on my unicorn, then do Tae Bo afterwards. Magic!
  • r1ghtpath
    r1ghtpath Posts: 701 Member
    Options
    forget the tae bo!! just ride the unicorn while you eat!
    Shhhh....here's my little secret: I eat sitting on my unicorn, then do Tae Bo afterwards. Magic!
  • 967_1111
    967_1111 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    You can eat after 8:00pm, but only shakes. Shake-ology has no time zones and does not recognize DST.
  • SkettiGurl
    SkettiGurl Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Seriously? OMG!

But whatever...clocks don't change till 2am on Sunday so as long as you don't eat between 2-3 or 1-2am (where ever the hour is lost) your golden! ;)