The RARE occasion when it is good to be fat.

Options

Replies

• TanyaCurtis
    TanyaCurtis Posts: 630
    Options
    LOL ok, u are out of it!!!
  • papa3x
    papa3x Posts: 286
    Options
    because even if you say you arent interested, THEY STILL COME BACK!

They do come back..... every 3 months.
  • Skeemer118
    Skeemer118 Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    :heart: :drinker: :happy: :heart:
  • Chagama
    Chagama Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    Very funny. Congratulations on your cleverness!
  • Skeemer118
    Skeemer118 Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    don't you have the capability of just telling them you are "not interested"? This is what is wrong with the world today-people prefer to be rude rather than honest. But like you said-you could care less and that's the problem!

Someone needs some chocolate...FAST. :happy:
  • ArtsyLaurie
    ArtsyLaurie Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    That's also a good reason to learn exotic languages... start reciting Klingon to the telemarketer/missionaries/whoever, they ought to either give up fairly quickly or start up a trekkie conversation.
  • Dayna154
    Dayna154 Posts: 910 Member
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • chaniray
    chaniray Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    lol
  • candykay0605
    candykay0605 Posts: 1,019 Member
    Options
    my dad would invite them in for a glass of water cook them a meal, invite them back the next day a the next and then he would start telling his theories of the beggining of time and the end of the world ect. he never gave them the opprotunity to actually talk about their religion BUT they would always come back each year! I think it was because of how nice he was and his CRAZY stories :) He just liked to come up with stuff to tell
  • _Bob_
    _Bob_ Posts: 1,487 Member
    Options
    too funny. I was one of those missionaries once way back in the day. and I thought it was awesome when people would pull stuff like this. I'm not pushy at all so a simple no thanks was good for me but some don't get the hint. and in sales if they don't want it you're just doing them a disservice convincing them that they do.
  • BAMFMeredith
    BAMFMeredith Posts: 2,829 Member
    Options
    I LOVE this.

I usually just shoot them the face that JennaMarbles taught me :p

JennaMarbles-Weird-face-random-25321425-464-345.jpg
  • DieVixen
    DieVixen Posts: 790 Member
    Options
    One time my brother was staying with me and used my phone number for a bunch of stuff,well when he went to jail i was getting tons a calls from bill collectors they would not stop calling even after I told them he was in jail. Finally one day one asked whyhe was in jail and I just told her for murdering a bill collector,thankfully she didnt call again
  • the_journeyman
    the_journeyman Posts: 1,877 Member
    Options
    don't you have the capability of just telling them you are "not interested"? This is what is wrong with the world today-people prefer to be rude rather than honest. But like you said-you could care less and that's the problem!

Because the REFUSE to take no for ah answer maybe? I advise them they are trespassing and have been asked to leave, and continuing to stand there talking constitutes refusal to vacate the premises and the local Sheriff's office will be contacting them.

JM
  • SassyCalyGirl
    SassyCalyGirl Posts: 1,932 Member
    Options

Someone needs some chocolate...FAST. :happy:

nope- I'm fine thanks.
  • jankleberry
    jankleberry Posts: 508
    Options
    :laugh:
  • BellydanceBliss
    Options
    lmfao rotfl lol
  • djkshdfd
    djkshdfd Posts: 443 Member
    Options
    You are epic! :drinker:
  • sassylilmama
    sassylilmama Posts: 1,495 Member
    Options
    Awesome idea, probably useful for Jehovas Witness' as well
  • Miss_dannii
    Miss_dannii Posts: 1,351 Member
    Options
    Lol! Or, you could just say, sorry, not interested and shut the door, equally as effective? ;)
  • the_journeyman
    the_journeyman Posts: 1,877 Member
    Options
    Lol! Or, you could just say, sorry, not interested and shut the door, equally as effective? ;)

See my prior response to them refusing to take no for an answer.

JM