MelL1205 Posts: 1,200 Member
    Options
    i have a "date" tonight! YAY!:happy:

Have fun!
  • kvcarden
    kvcarden Posts: 175
    Options
    Mel~ Hope you are feeling better today :flowerforyou:
    lizagna~ that looks like a nice place to hike....I haven't hiked in 2 years I hiked in Gatlinburg, TN though...
    Jess~ happy be-lated birthday glad you enjoyed it!
    Das_Modell~ hope your date was fantastic!

It's my T.O.M. :grumble: I don't want to weigh in tomorrow :sad: :cry: but I am going to post my number :frown:
  • Das_Modell
    Das_Modell Posts: 167
    Options
    Yeah it was nice :smile: . We just went to a movie so i didn't have to worry about eating too much :tongue: . We went to see transformers 2 (yes i love those types of movies haha)
  • Das_Modell
    Das_Modell Posts: 167
    Options
    Beginning of week: 126.0
    Today: 124.2
  • MelL1205
    Options
    Transformers is great! I'm glad you enjoyed your date.

I haven't weighed in yet this morning... I've been up since 4am, but just sitting in bed reading and stuff because I feel even worse. :ohwell:
  • MelL1205
    Options
    178.8 :happy:

I suppose being sick has its advantages....
  • andrea09
    andrea09 Posts: 124
    Options
    This week I would like to exercise my 5th ammendment and remain silent :embarassed: I have been too scared to get on the scale today bc I cheated and weighed myself Fri night and I had gained back 3 lbs :sad: :sad: :sad: So I will weigh in next Monday but to be technical as of Fri I weighed 191.5 :grumble: I'm glad there's not a spreadsheet this week! On a happier note congrats to the ladies that lost or maintained :drinker:

As for the weekly challenge I don't have any suggestions but whatever is decided on I'll participate!

Keyisha
    :laugh: :laugh: :embarassed:
    Same here, I'm going to pretend like nothing happened last week, start over this week and weigh in on Monday :blushing:

Same here! I had a horrible week..not with eating but with the lack of exercise. This week I am making a change by working out more often!! :flowerforyou:
  • andrea09
    Options
    Yeah it was nice :smile: . We just went to a movie so i didn't have to worry about eating too much :tongue: . We went to see transformers 2 (yes i love those types of movies haha)

Went and saw that movie too! It was great! :flowerforyou:
  • andrea09
    Options
    Boy what a week. I am so pooped. and definately NOT looking forward to weighing in tomorrow. I have been bad, especially yesterday cause it was my birthday. (and happy belated birthday, andrea, by the way!) uuuuggghhhhh i don't wanna weigh lol

Happy Birthday (belated) Jess!
    Thanks for the happy wishes as well from everyone! :smile:
  • vanimami
    vanimami Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    HAPPY MONDAY ALL! I'm excitd because it's a start of a whole new week and I'm ready to get back into it! ok, and i didnt' get a chance to weigh in this morning so I'll post tomorrow...I'm scared :sick:
  • jlhcrh3
    jlhcrh3 Posts: 314
    Options
    Is there a week 12 yet?
  • JWalker514
    JWalker514 Posts: 87
    Options
    Did see week 12 yet, so I will post here and again there when I see it.
    Didn't lose anything... :sad:

Week 10 -158
    Week 11 -157
    Week 12 -157

kicking it in high gear this week. Walked 5 miles this morning. And getting ready to do a DVD while my little man is sleeping.
  • hurleycutie142
    hurleycutie142 Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    go to the new post