What are you so glad you did today?

Options
KickassAugust
KickassAugust Posts: 1,430 Member
I'm so glad I checked my weight this morning and saw my 1.6 pounds down, before my long photo shoot! It's go me pumped for the day..!

What are you sooooo glad you did today?

Replies

• KANGOOJUMPS
    KANGOOJUMPS Posts: 6,473 Member
    Options
    i took my kangoo jump boots to the rec centre this morn and ran with the runners for one hour! I FEEL GREAT!
  • tabi26
    tabi26 Posts: 535 Member
    Options
    I'm sooo glad I swept my floor and did the dishes lol. Seriously though, I hadn't swept my floor in three days, with two kids in the house.....GROSS! Haha!
  • Bmontgomery613
    Bmontgomery613 Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    I'm glad that I made the choice again to be fit and healthy. It's a choice that I make each morning and it's so worth it!
  • shellma00
    shellma00 Posts: 1,684 Member
    Options
    Im glad I tried on these jeans that have been too small for too long. AND they fit!! 2 weeks ago there were too tight!!

:happy:
  • KickassAugust
    KickassAugust Posts: 1,430 Member
    Options
    :happy:
  • LisaD1025
    LisaD1025 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I'm glad that I remembered to grab my sneakers so I can go to the gym over lunch -- so I can have SUSHI for dinner tonight!!!
  • bhelmreich
    bhelmreich Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    I got up and did 20 mins of yoga. I am relaxed, limber, and ready to take on the day!
  • ToxicTinkerbell
    ToxicTinkerbell Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I'm glad I lost 2lbs since my last Friday weigh in. I'm also glad I pushed the buggy to town and back. Solid walking for 2 hours! Not glad I have blistered feet as a result though!
  • yesthistime
    yesthistime Posts: 2,051 Member
    Options
    I am glad I brought a new cup to work today for my coffee and tea. The little styrofoam cups in the break room did not keep the drinks hot for long enough and were too small for the huge amounts I drink. :drinker:

I am also glad I stayed up late and made white chicken pasta for our "All White Affair" potluck lunch at work today (we have a food theme each month, and this month we are wearing white and bringing white foods). The other option was to be lazy and bring a box of white cheddar Cheez-its or string cheese, and that would NOT have been as fun to show off :bigsmile:
  • samandlucysmum
    Options
    i went for a walk , despite feeling completely shattered, plus I am glad i tried chillies in todays casserole..:explode:
  • katkins3
    katkins3 Posts: 1,360 Member
    Options
    I went to Jazzercise today, but at a time I don't usually go. When I got there I found out that that session was Body Sculpting and not the usual dancing. I almost left, but decided to give it a try.
    That class was the thing I did today that I'm glad about. It was fun and challenging and I'll definitely add it to my rotation of fitness activities.
  • lexie516
    lexie516 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    LETTING GO....N MAKIN MYSELF MY NUMBER ONE PRIORITY!!!!
  • janeite1990
    janeite1990 Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    Glad I brought "clean" leftovers for lunch to work. Eating them now makes me happy!
  • mrschappet
    mrschappet Posts: 488 Member
    Options
    Hit the gym at 5am then came home and did insanity! :-) usually I get my workout in at 2pm so it will be nice to just have the rest of my day to chill and get done anything I need to without breaking to workout :-)
  • Hannerling
    Options
    I'm so glad I went on my run this morning even though I wanted to sleep and it was freezing outside!
  • sxynanaplay
    sxynanaplay Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I am so glad that i woke up refreshed and i put on jeans i couldnt fit before! I have the energy to work out and cant wait to hit the gym after work...oh yeah and did i mention...ITS FRIDAY!!!! :glasses:
  • justbecause2014
    justbecause2014 Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    I'm glad I lifted weights even thought i'm super sore!
  • Libby81
    Libby81 Posts: 734 Member
    Options
    Turning off the fretiting and over thinking!! and having some faith in myself.......................oh and buying a bottle of wine on the way home :noway:
  • dismum
    dismum Posts: 12
    Options
    I am glad I did my C210K run then went to help in our local Silver Surfers Cafe where we help older people get onto the internet and learn to use computers
  • monharri
    monharri Posts: 78
    Options
    I;m glad I took a rest day to relax my ankle. I'm trying to learn how to take care of myself when I'm fit and when I'm injured. Got to respect those rest days!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!