LOVE No more Trouble Zones

Options
Just wanted to give my opinion of Jillian Michaels DVD. I already have 30 day shred and Ripped in 30, and love them both. With No More Trouble Zones being more of a strength training video, I didn't expect lots of sweating. Wow, was I wrong! My arms were shaking after I was done, and I only had time for 35 minutes of the video. I can see why so many say this video tones. This is a hard workout, but LOVE it!!!:smile: I am hoping to see results with this one. I have already lost 9% body fat with the other two videos so hope this one helps even more!

Replies

• goddardweb
    Options
    I love that DVD too!
    I have been using it for some time now, it still wears me out but i can now finish it. I have the Banish Fat Boost Metabolism as well which i alternate with NMTZ, that is much more cardio and i still can't finish it! I generally miss the last one or two sessions and go onto the cool down!
    They are 'no nonsense DVDs' that work.
  • Michelle_Nicole
    Michelle_Nicole Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I love this DVD as well!! I have had it for awhile but just recently got into doing it every day for a while to see some improvement. Been doing it for 2 weeks now and just upped my weights from 3lbs to 5lbs last night, my arms kill today!
  • LFDBabs
    LFDBabs Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    Just started this video yesterday. I agree, it's a fantastic work out. My arms are aching, but in a good way!! I started with 5lb weights but I may actually go down to the 3lb weights for the first week or two only because there are so many reps. Can't wait to see my results!
  • EBFNP
    EBFNP Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    I have heard nothing but positives about NMTZ on here and on amazon.I plan to do it after I finish Ripped in 30 in a few weeks.
  • Shaz_74
    Shaz_74 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    I also love this dvd. :heart:
    I think it's Jillian's toughest and most thorough full body workout - but I would never do it everyday .... some cardio on alternate days would give the muscles time to recover and avoid injury. BFBM is great all cardio (no weights) workout that could be alternated with NMTZ.
  • Harvest02
    Harvest02 Posts: 39
    Options
    So many have also mentioned Banish Fat, Boost Metabolism. I think this is the next one I will try. I am getting great results from JM videos. I used to belong to a gym, but this is much cheaper and works so much better!
  • tistal
    tistal Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    One of my favs too! I love the weight work!
  • lin7604
    lin7604 Posts: 3,019 Member
    Options
    how long is the dvd? I love that 30ds is 30min , i have bought ripped in 30 to do next but now you guys have got me thinking..... maybe i should do this one next? the thing is i always can make time for 30 min but anything longer i might not have the time for...
  • tistal
    tistal Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    how long is the dvd? I love that 30ds is 30min , i have bought ripped in 30 to do next but now you guys have got me thinking..... maybe i should do this one next? the thing is i always can make time for 30 min but anything longer i might not have the time for...

I think it is either 50 or 55 mins from warm up to cool down.
  • DEGiltz
    DEGiltz Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    My copy from Amazon should arrive today!! Can't wait to get started because I've also heard great things about this one!
  • lin7604
    lin7604 Posts: 3,019 Member
    Options
    dang, too long.. i guess i will have to look at another one of her dvd's to do?
  • larlab
    larlab Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I also love this dvd. :heart:
    I think it's Jillian's toughest and most thorough full body workout - but I would never do it everyday .... some cardio on alternate days would give the muscles time to recover and avoid injury. BFBM is great all cardio (no weights) workout that could be alternated with NMTZ.

Good to hear! For me, NMTZ is the best at-home full body workout I've ever done -and I just purchased BFBM to alternate. :)
  • adamb83
    adamb83 Posts: 719 Member
    Options
    Jillian kicks butt! I've done her Banish Fat & Boost Metabolism workout a few times - tried Level 2 of Extreme Shred & Shed for the first time yesterday and it WIPED ME OUT. (This from someone who has gone through three rounds of p90x, mind you).

I'm definitely going to be getting her 90-day Body Revolution program soon.
  • JustBreathe418
    JustBreathe418 Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    Love this dvd as well! Like many of you, I also own her 30DS, Ripped in 30, and Banish Fat Boost Metabolism dvds as well! I love all of them, BFBM is a crazy cardio workout!
  • hesn92
    hesn92 Posts: 5,967 Member
    Options
    Oh, thank you for posting this!! I just made a post asking for recommendations and I was thinking of trying this one. Good to know you liked it!
  • hesn92
    hesn92 Posts: 5,967 Member
    Options
    What do you need for it? Hand weights I'm assuming... anything else?
  • SuelaCotton
    SuelaCotton Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    No more trouble zone is nothing to play with ... lol. The first time I did it , the next day my entire body ached. Banish fat boost metabolism is also a great dvd ... it's a cardio version of no more trouble zones! She actually says several times throughout the workout "you should be panting right now!" Love her DVD's
  • SuelaCotton
    SuelaCotton Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    it's broken up into I believe 6 minute circuit training segments. I love that about it
  • Eireann15
    Eireann15 Posts: 124
    Options
    Think I am going to start doing this more! I got it recently and did it once... and it killed me! I was so sore. But I love that. Jillian has awesome videos :)
  • raqufern
    raqufern Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    I also have NMTZ and BFBM, I love them both, however with BFBM I feel there is so much jumping that my knees will start to hurt. It is a great workout though......I cant wait to hear her saying we are finally at the last circuit!!!

With NMTZ my only problem is that it is almost an hr long. I used to wake up at 5:30am to do the 30DS and that was fine, but to do NMTZ, I have to wake up at 5:00am and I have been having a hard time with that. I have been over-sleeping and missing those workouts lately. I have done this before and really, you feel the burn the next day and within a week you can start to see the difference in your body, Your abs BURN!!! And I love her last circuit that focuses on the buns.....nice burn so I have to roll myself out of bed to do this!!!! Right now my plan is to do C25K Tue, Thur and Sat and NMTZ on Mon, Wed, and Fri......lets see what my results are at the end of April!