236 days later...

Options
curlysue06
curlysue06 Posts: 98 Member
and im 60lbs lighter! I have 40lbs left but i wanted to share. I never thought id get here. I wanted to wait until i've reached my goal to post anything on here but what the hell? I've worked hard. why not be proud? So, i just want to post face comparison photos. When i reach my goal, i'll share all kinds of pictures. :)

343om7s.png

Left photo: 245lbs right photo: 185lbs. woot!!

I def. recommend MFP. All the friends i have made on here have helped me get this far. So, thank you.

Replies

• tlinval
    tlinval Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Nicely done!! Keep up the great work!!! :flowerforyou:
  • janeite1990
    janeite1990 Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    Well, aren't you just the cutest thing EVER! Great work! I know you are just posting face, but your shoulder looks awesome!
  • cestout
    cestout Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    :wink: Fantastic...Way to go. Keep on plugging along and you will be at your goal in no time. Best to you.
  • Myslissa
    Myslissa Posts: 760 Member
    Options
    Kudos on a job WELL DONE!!!!!!!!!!
  • ccsick
    ccsick Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    It really helps to see photos, thank you for sharing, but what are you waiting for? Your weight loss is something that you should be shouting from the roof tops. Please share all the photos with us, it is a GREAT motivator for me to see them. And it's all about me! HAHA. You look amazing!!!
  • bldurd
    bldurd Posts: 2
    Options
    Keep up the good work. And YES you should be proud. ALWAYS when you have accomplished something. That is FANTASTIC!!
  • devinbugland
    Options
    Way to go!!!! Keep it up!!!
  • RunChristyRun
    RunChristyRun Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You look great! :)
  • sanjoparolas
    sanjoparolas Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    You are positivly glowing with good health!
  • ajfrench
    ajfrench Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    You look so much like Thora Birch. I'm sure you've been told that many times.
  • beckamelia1
    Options
    Congrats hun you look amazing:-)
  • Jnt1979
    Jnt1979 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    WOW you look GREAT! Keep up the great work!
  • raqufern
    raqufern Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    You look Amazing and you should definitely be proud of what you have accomplished because it has taken dedication, hard work and sweat!!!!! You are so beautiful! Keep it up and those last 40 will be gone before you know it!!!!!
  • Angie_Fritts
    Angie_Fritts Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    You look amazing. I agree....you are the cutest thing ever. Keep up the good work!!!
  • faithcas
    faithcas Posts: 2
    Options
    thank you for sharing. you are an encouragement to us all. keep up the good work!!!!
  • oohh2Bskinny
    Options
    You look fantastic!!! Look at that chin!!! Way to go and keep up the good work!
  • jknottage
    jknottage Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    AWESOME! You look fantastic, keep it up! :-)
  • Christymb2012
    Options
    That is AWESOME!!!! You look amazing! You are such an inspiration!!! :) Keep up the great work!!!!
  • MNA76
    MNA76 Posts: 1,541
    Options
    Yay!! You look fantastic! Good job on all your hard work.
  • DistilledVixen
    DistilledVixen Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Great progress!!.....Very motivational!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!