12 Week Challenge

Options
Ok so Monday I start a 12 week challenge with my gym. I dont know any of the people I am going against and would like to do as good as they do. Any suggestions with what can help me. I currently do spin class 3 days a week and some weights (not alot just yet). I would like to lose at least 10 lbs in this little challenge not to mention win the $100. Any help and suggestions are appreciated especially on the food end. My diary is open for criticism.

Replies

• triathlete06
    Options
    I did a 12 week challenge last year and lost 25lbs! It was awesome and changed my life! You can do it. Here are some tips:

- Eat at least 5-6 meals/day
    - Do high intensity workouts at least 3 times/week, but workout 6 days/week.
    - Give yourself one day of cheat day
    - Meet your calorie goal everyday (and 1200 should not be your goal)
    - Avoid carbs at dinner

Hope that helps!! Good luck!
  • triathlete06
    Options
    Also - I just noticed that you currently weigh 228.
    Well I weighed 150 when I started and got to 125. Therefore, you could probably lose at least 50lbs. So set a realistic goal figuring you will lose 2lbs/week. You can do it!! $100 is totally worth it. Our winner won an iPad. I didn't win because there were others that had a lot more weight than me to lose, but I've never felt or looked better!