Do you like the 30 day Shred dvd??

Options
2»

Replies

• SilentRenegade
    SilentRenegade Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    It's fantastic. It's convenient because it's only 22 minutes, and it kicks your butt. I'm not in the best of shape, so for me it is a very intense 22 minutes... but that's why there are 3 levels. It's also a great price compared to a lot of other fitness DVDs, so that's what sucked me into it.
  • Clarecbear82
    Clarecbear82 Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Hate its so boring and it has made my knees sound like cement mixers. I like the idea but my attention span is pretty poor!
  • geneanroberts
    geneanroberts Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Its an awesome workout however I got bored after a couple weeks...I needed it changed up...but overall it is an awesome workout!
  • ddamore
    ddamore Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Loved it, i'm just finishing up. Yesterday i believe was day 27. I took off today but will finish by next week and plan to start Ripped in 30!

Common theme seems to be you don't lose much weight but you do tone up. I had the same experience. I did lose a few lbs maybe 3 but i was stuck at the same weight for awhile so it gave me a jump start in around week 3. I think if you stick to her diet plan or stick to a diet plan you probably lose more.
  • leighanne1941
    leighanne1941 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 9 and I'm bored. Other than that I can feel myself getting stronger and smaller so I'm going to see it through.
  • Shelbert79
    Shelbert79 Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    I have 5 days left of it and I've lost over 10" but only 4.7lbs. I love that its such a short work out and I can see that I'm getting toned. I DO get bored though so I've switched a day or two a week doing my Slim in 6 DVD instead. Starting Ripped in 30 when I'm finished with the Shred.