Honey Nut or Peanut Butter

Replies

• Nikki3317
    Nikki3317 Posts: 6 Member
    :wink: honey nut.
  • merapp9
    merapp9 Posts: 153 Member
    PEANUT BUTTER! I love actual peanut butter and I just don't trust myself to buy the real stuff because I'd eat the whole thing so Peanut Butter Cheerios gives me my peanut butter fix!
  • llahairdna
    llahairdna Posts: 521 Member
    I love Lucky Charms more than anything in this world. But since I'm going healthier, oatmeal with fresh blueberries and almond milk. :)
  • The best cereal is Cinnamon Toast Crunch. All other opinions are wrong.

This! Not that I eat nearly as much as I WANT to. But honestly, as far as healthy cereal options go, I love plain old bran flakes with my unsweetend vanilla almond milk.
  • Leiki
    Leiki Posts: 526 Member
    As far as cheerios goes: I love the Peanut Butter flavor more because I can get my "peanut butter fix" in a larger quantity for less calories than 2 T of peanut butter.

As far as my ACTUAL favorite cereal, I'd have to say Special K Chocolate Delight.

I love peanut butter, but the Cheerios version hardly satisfies my craving. Oh Capt'n Peanut Butter Crunch, why do you have to be loaded with sugar?
  • Strobins05
    Strobins05 Posts: 716
    Honey Nut Cheerios
  • ♥Amy♥
    ♥Amy♥ Posts: 714 Member
    I'm a cereal junkie that *tries* to limit myself to just a couple of times a week. I eat it dry since I don't like milk, so I usually have it for my afternoon or evening snack.

I love the Peanut Butter Cheerios & the Dulce De Leche Cheerios. Both are soooo yummy! (Not to mention all the other kinds of cereal I love too:) ).
  • Melis25Fit
    Melis25Fit Posts: 811 Member
    I'm surprised no one's mentioned these: FRUITY PEBBLES. I ate an entire box in 2 days last week. I am ashamed. lol
  • Leiki
    I didn't even know they made peanut butter cheeios

/runs_to_the_store

Me neither! I saw it on sale at Ralphs. Otherwise, I would have never known.
  • MattGetsMad
    MattGetsMad Posts: 429 Member
    Grapenuts

Same. Grapenuts with peaches, NOM.

like mine with banana
  • MattGetsMad
    MattGetsMad Posts: 429 Member
    The best cereal is Cinnamon Toast Crunch. All other opinions are wrong.

Cinnamon Toast Crunch is crazy good. Ever make Cinnamon Toast Crunch treats? I have. :wink:
  • MelsFitLife
    MelsFitLife Posts: 106 Member
    Bran Flakes...plain...and Honey bunches of Oats bluberry/banana.
  • sma83
    sma83 Posts: 485 Member
    The best cereal is Cinnamon Toast Crunch. All other opinions are wrong.
    THIS!!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE Cinnamon Toast Cruch....not that I eat it anymore! lol I eat Rice Chex sometimes with fat free milk and half a banana. Its pretty yummy too, just in a different way! lol
  • Baloo
    Baloo Posts: 116 Member
    Grape Nuts!

Where did you find Peanut Butter Cheerios? Honey Nut, Frosted and Chocolate Cheerios are good, why not peanut butter?
  • Diandra81
    Diandra81 Posts: 128 Member
    Cinnamon Toast Crunch....haven't had it in almost a year though =/
  • myak623
    myak623 Posts: 616 Member
    I'm surprised no one's mentioned these: FRUITY PEBBLES. I ate an entire box in 2 days last week. I am ashamed. lol

^^This! Except for the ashamed part. :wink:
  • Leiki
    Grape Nuts!

Where did you find Peanut Butter Cheerios? Honey Nut, Frosted and Chocolate Cheerios are good, why not peanut butter?

I found it at Ralphs. It was on sale =)
  • tlinval
    tlinval Posts: 175 Member
    Holy crap...they make peanut butter cheerios??!! :drinker:

I usually have plain cheerios and maybe once/twice a week treat myself to honey nut...might need to get the PB ones and try them out!
  • Z_I_L_L_A
    Z_I_L_L_A Posts: 2,399 Member
    Grape Nuts!

I just had it the other week for the first time. Of course I'm a P/butter freak.
  • sayfay
    sayfay Posts: 90 Member
    Mix the Chocolate Cheerios and Peanut Butter Cheerios together. YUMMY!