just signed up!

Hello there, my name is Jess and I just signed up for myfitnesspal. I have finally come to the point where my weight is out of control as well as becoming a health issue. I just had a baby 7 months ago, and since then I have put on 42 pounds. I have sleep apnea(sp?) as well, so in order to be healthy for myself and my children, It'stime to take control of the situation, and I'm ready!!! Would love to meet some new people who are trying the same thing I am...so feel free to message me...thanks and good luck to all of you in pursuing and reaching the goals you have set forth for yourselves!!!

Replies

• ZailieB
    ZailieB Posts: 8 Member
    Hi Jess... I have also just joined and am looking to lose 84lb. I am hoping this site will keep me motivated. Feel free to add me as a friend xx
  • bamajes
    bamajes Posts: 24
    welcome. I sent you an add.
    I have sleep apnea too but unfortunately mine is inherited and not part of my weight. I'd love to be able to lose weight and get rid of the machine.
  • sshaw69
    sshaw69 Posts: 2
    Hello all
    I have just join and came across your post and just want to I'm looking to lose 60-80lbs as well. I'm ready and in it for long haul,there will be days that I will not want to do but it but I'll force myself knowing the rewards will be great.I'll keep telling myself I didn't gain it over night and it will not come off over night,it won't be easy.We can be the surport system for one another on those day when we need that push to keep going!!!
  • Hi....I am L.....and need to lose 100 lbs. What a struggle it is. I am not sure what to folow. I would love to have consistency in my life right now. I sleep about 3-4 hours nightly...Newer profession and have gained some weight....I look forward to your thoughts and tips. I am trying to do Atkins WOE and yet..I feel I am not getting the fruits and all that I so desire. Thank you all for your support..
  • You'll love it. I just joined a couple weeks ago and it really helps keep me motivated. You can do it!
  • MelissaOnPurpose
    MelissaOnPurpose Posts: 111 Member
    Hi Jess! SOOO glad that you have made the decision to take ahold of your life! :D I am doing that now. I am on a journey to lose 100 lbs this year; so far so good! You can check out my facebook page at www.facebook.com/melissadembowskefrost. :) Congrats on your baby! Is it your first one? I have a 3.5 year old boy; he's crazy! But I wouldn't have it any other way!!! Can't wait to talk more!!! :D