I can't wait for.......

Options
I was just thinking about things that I can't wait for with my weight loss, like I can't wait for a time when I feel small in my bf arms and when we take a picture his arms wrap all the way around me!! (and when his arms look bigger then mine!)
What are the things you can't wait for?

Replies

• Lil_Leah
    Lil_Leah Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    that time i look at a swimsuit (or anything, for that matter) on a rack, and say, "that would look hot on me!" :drinker:
  • Daisy_May
    Daisy_May Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    I'm looking at your pictures and thinking you probably already look pretty good in a bathing suit!
  • Lil_Leah
    Lil_Leah Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    I'm looking at your pictures and thinking you probably already look pretty good in a bathing suit!

:laugh: hahahaha. thats funny. thank you! but i'm still pretty jiggly.. :)
  • Daisy_May
    Options
    Nobody else has a little(or big!) thing they can't wait for?
    Another thing I can't wait for is to be able to run, I have NEVER been able to run my whole life. In October I had a breast reduction, going form a 38H to a 38 DD, and a big part of the reason I did it was so that I could enjoy exercise and sports that I've never been able to do before. I had been a 38H since high scholl and never got to enjoy exercise the way I wanted.
  • qtkt1
    qtkt1 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    to look sexy naked!
  • savvystephy
    savvystephy Posts: 4,151 Member
    Options
    I am looking forward to the next time I see my ex-boyfriend (probably in 2 - 3 years), and shock him with my hot new body. :P So I have plenty of time to lose the weight I want. (We broke up because of having to do three years of a long distance relationship, not because of not loving each other anymore).
  • betheranne
    betheranne Posts: 44
    Options
    First, I can't wait to lose the last 3 pounds of my 2-year-old's pregnancy weight.

Then, the last 20 pounds of my six-year-old's pregnancy weight!!

I also can't wait to finally flatten this stretched out pregnancy belly a bit!

Oh! And I simply cannot wait until it's time to go back the consignment shop and buy a pair of jeans in the next small size.

:flowerforyou:
  • jacmiley
    jacmiley Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    I lose enough weight to take the pole dancing class in town. If I would take it now I would look like a beached whale with a pole in the middle.

I really want to take the class but need to lose the weight for confidence and then I will unleash my sexy!
  • qtkt1
    qtkt1 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I lose enough weight to take the pole dancing class in town. If I would take it now I would look like a beached whale with a pole in the middle.

I really want to take the class but need to lose the weight for confidence and then I will unleash my sexy!

You can buy a pole and video then do it at home. They also have videos on youtube!:wink:
  • vanimami
    vanimami Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    Looking good in a bikini and looking even better in clothes :happy:
  • Daisy_May
    Options

Carmen Electra has some video's you'd probably like, they dont' actually require the pole but have some fun stuff that would help you get ready for the class!!
  • Luludog1
    Luludog1 Posts: 119
    Options
    I can't wait for the day i dont feel self conscience in tank tops and shorts and maybe one day a swimsuit.
  • havingitall
    havingitall Posts: 3,728 Member
    Options

I'm right there with you on that one
  • foxyforce
    foxyforce Posts: 3,078 Member
    Options
    i'm with all you ladies on the pole dancing

but i really can't wait for, and i know so many people on this site have achieved this and it is so fabulous, but i get sad at the same time:

to fit into my skinny jeans, my skinny shirts, my skinny everything

i feel like i have no clothes to wear, and right now i'm at the awkward weight loss stage where everything fits funny cause im toning up!

can't wait. this is a good thread.

i also can't wait to show off my belly and my back in the summer. i can't wait to wear skirts with all my heels and not feel like im a this ball of fat propped up.

can't wait!
  • krisloock
    krisloock Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I agree with the shorts thing! I've lost pretty much all the weight from both of my pregnancies but have always struggled with my pear shape! I am happy to say I can proudly wear a tank top, but I am still very self concious in shorts, skirts, and swimsuits...
  • CasperO
    CasperO Posts: 2,913 Member
    Options
    I wasn't really waiting 'cause I didn't know it would happen, but one thing way cool has happened.

I got checked out in the mall last weekend? By a woman! An attractive woman?!?! Wow,,,,, I didn't see that coming. My wife saw it and she was howling with laughter. She's like "Ya, that happens a lot now, you're just too thick to notice". :laugh:
  • Daisy_May
    Options
    I wasn't really waiting 'cause I didn't know it would happen, but one thing way cool has happened.

I got checked out in the mall last weekend? By a woman! An attractive woman?!?! Wow,,,,, I didn't see that coming. My wife saw it and she was howling with laughter. She's like "Ya, that happens a lot now, you're just too thick to notice". :laugh:

That's too cute!
  • TCASMEY
    TCASMEY Posts: 1,405 Member
    Options
    I can't wait to be the lightest I have been my whole adult life.

To buy that little black dress and have it be extremely sexy.
  • jacmiley
    jacmiley Posts: 202 Member
    Options

That's awesome - good for you!
  • Daisy_May
    Options
    Another thing I can't wait for? to fit back into my sexy black boots, right now they won't do up all the way:sad: